Kevin Long

Reaction score
Country
Canada
is this the card you are using?

541cce25f74a42f008464441c6afbf82_zpsla7sdtd4.jpg

Reactions: GRG
I use the following:
Transcend 64GB MicroSDXC Class10 UHS-1 (TS64GUSDU1E)
SanDisk Extreme 64GB microSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 (SDSDQXL-064G-A46A)

I use this: Kingston 64GB Micro SDXC Card 90 MB/s UHS-I U3 (Without Adapter) - Class 10. Link here

I've just started using a Lexar Class 10 300x 45MB/S. Seems good so far.

From what I've read it's important to not try the higher speed cards. Instead look for a card around 33 to 45MB/S.

I bought the one on offer from Blackvue
Delkin Devices 64gb class 10, read 56mb/s, write40mb/s

I don't know if that's any good, my mate did say its not a brand he recognises!?

I had to download two tools to format it.

Mine was installed Monday and the speaker went down the following day, I've just fitted the replacement and the speaker works!

Sorry to ask on this post, the recorded files, is there any way of getting the date and or time in the listings opposed to file numbers?

I have read the following recommendations for 64GB cards:
Delkin MicroSDXC 375X UHS-I
Lexar Hi-Perf USH-I 300X
Transcend UHS-I 300X

Sorry to ask on this post, the recorded files, is there any way of getting the date and or time in the listings opposed to file numbers?

If you mean in the App or the Win program, no.
But you can read the date and time from the file name.

I'm not the best on the PC !
The file name with date and time, do you see this if you view the files from the sd card on the PC but not in the app?

Cheers

I'm not the best on the PC !
The file name with date and time, do you see this if you view the files from the sd card on the PC but not in the app?

The filename will be something like: 20150624_153907_NF.mp4
This file was recorded on 2015-06-24 (24th June 2015) starting at 15:39:07 (3:39:07pm) and the NF mean Normal Front.

This is a great way to name files, beginning with the most significant bit of information, the year, and progressing to the least significant bit of information, the seconds. Then when you sort by filename, you're also sorting by date and time.

Christ how to feel a dhead in 10 minutes lol, and you was undeservingly polite !

Cheers

Talking of Delkin,I purchased their WingmanHD action camera when it came out, what a wast of money that was,

it produced results that the old 027 DVR would put to shame, got it replaced and the second one was just a bit better, not much

I got the wingmanHD direct from Delkin at the focusing on imaging at the NEC in Birmingham, when I complain to (maybe the MD of the UK branch) he said what did I expect for a hundred pounds, I told him a camera that could perform as described or was that not possible? at the same time I bought one of their branded 16gb card lasted around a month or two then can’t delete the files on the card so the card can’t be used

That’s true jokiin, thats why I couldn’t understand when the MD asked me what I expected of it for 100 pounds, basically he was saying if I wanted one that performed as it should, I should be looking else where

He thought it was producing good images till I took images with my mobile phone in front of him that out performed his wingmanHD, its only purpose in life was to capture movie images which it couldn’t

Back