You know your a dash cam addict when???

When you spent more than a month on planning on what kind of dash camera are you going to buy for your car.

I can tell you when you NOT a dash cam addict, when you have been told NOT to buy a blackspew and done little research and know not much at all and then you go out and buy a blackspew cause the advertising looks good.
that's what my uncle did.

Will be getting a new RAV4 or CRV in a couple of months. Already earmarked to myself not to install aftermarket limousine tint to rear window. Bought 2 hardwire kits from ebay (should arrive anytime now). Studying best way to install and camera to buy.

Will be getting a new RAV4 or CRV in a couple of months. Already earmarked to myself not to install aftermarket limousine tint to rear window. Bought 2 hardwire kits from ebay (should arrive anytime now). Studying best way to install and camera to buy.
I have a Rav4, and I have my Mobius hardwired for the rear, and SG9665GC in the front. Perfect combo works great. I have the standard factory tint in the back, and it works perfectly for my Mobius C2.

I know Im addicted after months of research and chin wagging and talking ship and still don't even own one......... YET :D

I have a Rav4, and I have my Mobius hardwired for the rear, and SG9665GC in the front. Perfect combo works great. I have the standard factory tint in the back, and it works perfectly for my Mobius C2.

That was the original plan. Mobius to rear and SG 9665GC front. Now with news of Mobius 2 on the way decide to wait a bit to see how it work out. I live in city and have always installed aftermarket darkest tint available to my cars for privacy reasons.
Going to China and S E Asia for a couple of months so will see what's popular on that side of the world. Think I've learned enough from DCT to weed out the pretenders.

I know Im addicted after months of research and chin wagging and talking ship and still don't even own one......... YET :D
There is an expression here that applies to your situation - "S**t or get off the pot". :D

That was the original plan. Mobius to rear and SG 9665GC front. Now with news of Mobius 2 on the way decide to wait a bit to see how it work out. I live in city and have always installed aftermarket darkest tint available to my cars for privacy reasons.
Going to China and S E Asia for a couple of months so will see what's popular on that side of the world. Think I've learned enough from DCT to weed out the pretenders.
You certainly have helped me, that is for sure. I am waiting for the Mobius 2 before I would even consider another camera. Have a safe trip!

Just you wait and see when the specs on the SGxxxxxxx start to leak, then suddenly the mobius2 dont seem so interesting :D

I really do hope we will soon see a huge leap forward in low light performance, but it will take a special somthing to put us over the top.

All the other fancy smancy stuff i and others have been dreaming on i have put on the back burner, for me its all about low light performance as i know it can be done right here and now.

When you spent more than a month on planning on what kind of dash camera are you going to buy for your car.

no, that's smart. doing your research before buying ANY product does not make you an addict. i did my research before buying a TV, and that's mostly because it's the only one in the house (computer monitors don't count).

Don't take a fence....... take a gate.

Don't take a fence....... take a gate.
agate is a beautiful type of stone, especially when polished.

also, loose is an adjective that means not tight, but it can also be a verb which means release or set free, whereas "lose" is a verb that means to no longer possess something. :p

this is right up there with when i would sit on the living room floor in front of the (giant console) tv and dad would say "you make a better door than a window" :D

also, loose is an adjective that means not tight, but it can also be a verb which means release or set free, whereas "lose" is a verb that means to no longer possess something. :p
That's what happens when my fingers work faster than my brain and my proofreading takes a mini vacation. :(

...i would sit on the living room floor in front of the (giant console) tv and dad would say "you make a better door than a window" :D
Your childhood has a great similarity to mine, I used to hear the same thing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Giri43 Dash Cam Discussion 0
T Dash Cam Discussion 0
G Dash Cam Discussion 0
I Dash Cam Discussion 6
B Dash Cam Discussion 6
Back