Young Tool !

old4570

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
Front: 70MAI , Ausdom A261, Mini 0826 , Rear: A118c

This is the caliber of driver in my Suburb .. This is close to where I live , and some of the drivers around here are brain dead ...

The gene pool might be good .

Could of been a relation to Daniel Ricciardo !

Gene Pool > Perhaps a little kind ....

I would have said cesspool ! Unfortunately this is a reality .. These seriously stupid people are permitted to hold a license , to operate a lethal weapon !
When confronted by such stupidity , the police should be permitted to pull the license on the spot .. And tell stuff for brains to go get a learners permit and start again .

Sheeee :rolleyes:

Last week cops announced that this week will will be extra focus on seat belts and phone use, and i have no words for how much i missed a rear camera today, with what turned out to be 2 young girls in a car where i would have expected 2 boys of African or middle eastern ascendancy judging by the lack of driving skill.

Did a massive amount of driving today.
first i drove 40 km from Randers to Aarhus to pick up my youngest nice, then i drove her 40 km to the hospital in Randers cuz the massive hospitals in Aarhus are not able to handle a little girl that had her ears trimmed to be less Dumbo like :giggle:
Then after 5 minutes with a doctor i drove her the 40 km back to Aarhus.
Then as i dropped her off her older sister called upon uncle, so i drove the 64 Km to her house, and then the 90 km to where they should pick up their new car, and then i drove the 94 Km home.
So 360 Km or so today for super uncle and his little red car,,,,,, thank god the girls mother and the oldest girl chipped in a little gas money, on my own i cant really afford such drives too often, not least now with all the driving i have been doing to help my friend get set for his move to the new house.

Back