Youngsters nowadays are pretty foolish...

Paul Iddon

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Viofo A139 Pro 4K, A129 Pro Duo 4K, A229 Duo 2K, & NB 522GW
No protection, and on the pavement, and going pretty quick too...

Well to be honest we dident wear a helmet when we drove modified go carts on public streets, and we went under moving truck trailers back then to get away from the police.
But this was also in the 70 - 80 ties in the age of silly, one would not expect this in this age of enlightenment.

Well to be honest we dident wear a helmet when we drove modified go carts on public streets, and we went under moving truck trailers back then to get away from the police.
But this was also in the 70 - 80 ties in the age of silly, one would not expect this in this age of enlightenment.
yes, all those enlightened kids eating tide pods or cinnamon, or setting themselves on fire...

We dident have tide pods when i was young, and that cinnamon thing are new to me, but setting to self to fire, thats a big old yes for me im afraid.
Did my first 0.5 L gasoline down the back and then run when i was like 12 - 13 YO,,,,, maybe i should say wearing a jacket we found for the occasion, otherwise my mom would have been so pissed.
For much of my childhood my BO was like a firefighter just getting off from a major deployment,,,, and other less favorable odors during my punk phase.

The 70's were a grand time, I miss them. Playing with fire was one of my past times as well. Neighbor would call my mom home from work sometimes, thinking we were going to burn down the house. When the 80's came around, we had access to 800 acres and some dirt bikes. That kept us out of trouble till we set up a 100 yard target range out there.

Wife is awake, gotta get off the computer

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rajagra Your Dash Cam Videos (recorded by you) 18
Back