YouTube Dash Cam Directory

CheckYourLights

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Front&Rear-SH800/ Front 2nd Vico-Opia 2
I have finally got motivated to make a list of all the YouTube Users I could find that post ether their DashCam Videos on a regular basis or have one or two really good ones.
I will try to keep this thread constantly updated and decently organized as best as i can and other users are of course more then welcome to link to users and videos even more so in other languages i have missed. I Will do my best to make sure i post the particular user with their own footage over stringed together footage from multiple sources not that those are bad or any less educational or anything I just wanted to aim for something a little different.

This thread will hopefully include both drivers making bad decisions and just nice scenic trip footage.

I have tried to keep things organized by country after a single post listing was getting a little long and will post click able links over embedded video to keep everyone's browser from freezing.
This whole thread will be edited again and again as i happen to come across more users and videos or make style changes so if the thread looks a little weird while you are looking i am probably in the middle of updating in some form.

I hope everyone enjoys checking out everything i was able to compile. You all have given back in helping me find a good camera editing software tips and tricks and of course thanks to everyone who posted all these videos

DashCamTalk Member Contrubitors
YouSuckAtDriving USA drivers
Supa Canada drivers
Bad Driving Canada Canada drivers
uktivo UK drivers
zairon Estonia drivers
Brandjuh Netherlands drivers

You will also notice some members from here at DashCamTalk like
sludgeguts
Brandjuh
Jimbo
AllStrobedUp
As well as a few others are in their respective country's lists with personal footage. A big thank you to all those users as well

Force Youtube Videos to ALWAYS Play in HD by default (How To)
Google Chrome :Auto HD For YouTube Extension
Firefox:Youtube High Definition AddOn

Last edited by a moderator:
USA & Canada Listing

i50.tinypic.com_2woyx6s.jpg

User: kyogre6444
User: HaloMasterMind117
User: BadDriversOfNapa
User: machsad1
User: rextinctione
User: yousuckatdriving
User: joe24chevy
User: Baddriversoforangecounty
User: DJ CJ
User: airbusandmustangR
User: lockpickman
User: rak720
User: Dobie Tanpaw
User: NHSafetyguy17
User: Bryant5493
User: Freewayjim
User: NOVAdashcam
User: abedmamoore
User: Bill Drives
User: bigbob1122
User: TheBlaminator
User: Jacob6875
User: joshschmitt98
User: kcg795
User: James Ham
User:Kathryn Camacho
User: perhour12345
User: MAS68saxophone
User: Wayne Young
User: baddriversny
User: DontDent MyCar
User: carcamclips
User: mydashcam6
User: ickyandme
User: MarloSoBalJr
User: Deviated09
User: ExposingBadDrivers
User: TwistedThrottle13
User: dathribab
User: Taylorkil91
User: 01fastrace
User:spaceballsrules1
User: feijkaaea
User:MediocreDrivers
User:NicholasTheKeyHolder
User:BadDriversNC
User:BadDriversSantaCruz
User:CarelessDrivers
User:dynamicoranges
User:BadDrivers SanDiegoCounty
User:Katie Smith
User:oellrichm
User:tbonius monk
User:VoicesInMyHead
User:pdandy88
User:Dodge88Dakota
User:Las Vegas Dashcam Maniacs
User:Ben Davis
User:The04CTS
User:Van Terry
User:DieselVideos
User:Minneapolis guy
User:Bobby0345
User:Denver Dash Cam
User:Scruit
User:shauno2006
User:BadDriversOfCI
User:Joe Fpoc
User:SouthMetroMadness
User:VallejoBadDrivers
User:RudeDude2140a
User:Animerockchick292
User:Bad Drivers Of South East Michigan
User:nniFymereJ
User:Maura Quast
User:LI Dash Cam
User:Bad Drivers in the Upstate of South Carolina
User:Bad Drivers of CT
User:DRIV3R24
User:John Doe (No videos yet)

i47.tinypic.com_11c9hqd.jpg

User: DrivingandDashcam
User: snowcatxx87
User: xSupaD
User: notgoodkid
User: GTAworstdrivers2012
User: lilaznviper
User: Nordic007Nordic
User: Combatpzman
User: xtreemboarder
User: GrandePrairieDrivers
User: BadDriversVancouver
User: Derpcouver Drivers
User: crazyassscotsman
User: mikearrowjoe
User:J San
User:Richmond Drivers
User:KilierSingh
User:Derekhd
User:Lok Leung
User:Artofspeedracingdotca
User:Meowsuda
User:Minajennk
User:inv4znx
User:glowhax
User:akira112
User:omishi
User:ChuckH
User:jamesbensch6
User:CanadaPanda
User:DrivingStupidity
User:AVaneDew
User:Bad Drivers of Toronto
User:BadDriversofCalgary
User:SoCalledDriving

Last edited:
Rest Of The World

Here are some other countries that have fellow Dash Cam Users
User:TheEstTraffic From Estonia
User: Dashcam Estonia From Estonia
User:Dashcam Berlin From Germany
User:kay-gell From Belgium
User:DriveSafeNetherlands From The Netherlands
User:Brandjuh From The Netherlands
User:CamDriverNL From The Netherlands
User:vanuitdeauto From The Netherlands
User:Dashcam Drenthe From The Netherlands
User:Jeffrey M From The Netherlands
User:moskoDK From Denmark
User:Gainstrup From Denmark
User:DashboardCamera From Norway
User:Hun Baddrivers From Libya
User:thedll1 From Sweden
User:Pit Bull From South Africa
User:SuperXerxes77 From Romania
User:DashcamFinland From Finland
User: Saobraćajna Kamera From Serbia

Scam Artists at Work
instead of making a whole new topic i am going to tack it on here. There unfortunately seems to be a growing amount of Scams being caught on tape and posted to Youtube. I hope it is okay to post these I just want to help get as much information to as many people as possible so others can protect themselves.

USA-Today: Sliders
USA-ABC GMA Sliders
USA-ABC Flash For Cash
UK-BBC Flash For Cash
UK-BBC Cash For Crash

Last edited:
Updated the USA & Canada listing. Most but not all have new videos posted. (Feb 25th)
Updated UK Listing first four new videos (Feb 26th)

YouSuckAtDriving said:
Here's some more USA drivers: abedmamoore, joshschmitt98, kcg795

I missed these ones so thanks for pointing them out I added them to the list.
I'll try to update the other listings tomorrow been a busy few weeks for me lately.

Wanted to bump this for a few sort of milestone reasons.
First my own 100th post. It has great as both a learning and safety tool getting to see how bad drivers all around the world are.

Secondly with currently at least 40 posted Dash Cam users across USA and Canada just in this listing. Along with others i am sure that i have missed that are buried in the countless other videos on YouTube as well as more and more users on DashCamTalk that are just getting started (currently 752 registered members) it is nice to see Dash Cam usage picking up a bit on this side of the ocean even though it is not in droves or anything.

As always a thank you to everyone who is able to bring all of us new video and to everyone on this site and around the world that they are able to Drive Safe and learn from everything i have been able to compile so far.

Hi all.. I've been reading the forum for a long while and im just about to purchase my first cam the Livue LB100 HD. For the money it looks a good purchase (99$)

Anyway..
Whilst reading forums, I came across this site http://forum.mi-witness.co.uk/forum.php which seems to be a new camera in the UK.

Anyway.. there are posts on there showing incidents.. some link back to youtube channels.. just wanted to add that to the list and hope it is useful for people.
link the thread for videos -
http://forum.mi-witness.co.uk/forumdisp ... deo-Corner

Mods.. hope I'm ok posting links to outside sites.. if not.. apologies and please remove the post...

thanks

Dave...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey xSupaD

It is always neat to have someone featured on the list find this place.
Thanks for the few i missed. I just finished watching your most new video this morning. I try to update the list as much as possible, but it can be a bit of a job as i add more and more users and checking everyone to see who has and has not posted new videos.

Never the less thanks for joining. Always looking forward to your updates.

Hi,

I see I am also on the list. My YouTube user name is gtaworstdrivers2012. You mentioned my website http://www.baddriving.ca in another post.
On my site if you go to the videos page there is a drop down menu with all the contributors who have consented to have their videos shown there as well.
Everyone one of them are Canadian so that might help you with some names you may have missed or may want to check out.

Hi
I don't know if the listings here are only from English speaking countries then ignore my post. But if you want add some other countries too the I have to offer a channel from Estonia TheEstTraffic

Bad Driving Canada said:
Hi,

I see I am also on the list. My YouTube user name is gtaworstdrivers2012. You mentioned my website http://www.baddriving.ca in another post.

Thanks for the heads up. I have checked out your site a few times and really love how it is set up, I wish someone would take a little bit of an idea how your site is set up and my list and throw it together I enjoy trying to update the list when i find time, but as you can see how long they are getting it gets a little time consuming. I am thinking if i make my own YouTube Account and subscribe to everyone listed it would tell me when new updates are so i might give that a try and see how it goes with helping me keep the list more up to date.

zairon said:
Hi
I don't know if the listings here are only from English speaking countries then ignore my post. But if you want add some other countries too the I have to offer a channel from Estonia TheEstTraffic

Hey there thanks for pointing it out to me. While the list is NOT only for English speaking dash cam users I personally only know English so picking out some from Russia or Asia with native titles would be hard for me. I am trying to figure out a way to clean up a little and keep the list all together so that all the listings are together I have a few users for other non English users with English video titles bookmarked and am trying to figure out how to re organize everything.

Bump for Big style changes and some updates.
Last two users under UK are new to the list
Third posting now for DashCam users in the rest of the world as always feel free to post users who post their own videos that are not on the list from anywhere in the world.

Found a whole bunch more dashcammers from my area.

There's so many of them on this local website that I visit, there's just too many to list.
Revscene.net

And here's a few more that may or may not be on that site:
Richmond Drivers
KilierSingh
Derekhd
Lok Leung
Artofspeedracingdotca
Meowsuda
Minajennk

These dashcammers are ALL from Greater Vancouver. Kinda crazy to think that theres so many cameras out there already, that we didn't know about. From the looks of it, I'm willing to bet that Vancouver is one of the highest dashcam populated cities in all of North America.

Thanks for the new users Supa.
Thanks to Supa and YS@D and all the other DCT users that have helped me compile such a mass amount of users.
We have almost 100 (currently 88) Dash Cam users across North America alone.

Last four under Canada new to this list posted 10/10/13

Bit of a big update.
Every list except AUS has new links
Both USA and Canada have about 3-4 new users to this list each in the past few days. UK has one new

Added a new section to show how scam artists are starting to con innocent drivers into a staged accident. Hopefully everyone takes a look at these to get an idea at some of the crazy stuff happening lately, and can keep a watchful eye out to protect themselves.

Last edited:
Back