Youtube Videos of Crazy Drivers

The White truck in the Parking lot is one of the reasons I installed a Nathan K5LA Train Horn
in my Truck. I usually get people parking in the Fire Lane blocking traffic. One person did this
at the grocery store. I went in shopped and came out and they were still there. So I made sure I
could turn right in behind them and "toot" the horn. They moved after that!

K5LA-3_web.jpg

Nice hooter, if i ever get a car big enuff to host one i will have to rearrange my bucket list :D

That thing would outsound my little car,even if i took off the exaust at the cylinder head :cool:

The White truck in the Parking lot is one of the reasons I installed a Nathan K5LA Train Horn
in my Truck. I usually get people parking in the Fire Lane blocking traffic. One person did this
at the grocery store. I went in shopped and came out and they were still there. So I made sure I
could turn right in behind them and "toot" the horn. They moved after that!

K5LA-3_web.jpg
That costs more than a used car. ;)

I paid $900 for the set refurbished. For my whole setup I have about $2K invested. The
engine driven air compressor is the next addition that is waiting for me to design and
manufacture the brackets. The Electric compressor takes 22-25 minutes to fill my nine
gallon tank from 0-200 PSI. The EDC will do it in two!

The next closest in sound and volume is a set of Shockers from Hornblasters.com
They have even found room to mount them on a smart car. Watch video to see them in action:

Malodave

Maybe its funny to see how people react on horn-pranks, but how do prankers feel about if somebody get heart attack from those pranks, or while eating outside a stake with knife and fork makes dangerouse move and hurt himself or others around ?
There are less risky and more risky pranks. But there are no safe pranks !

I got episode 2 up :) Enjoy

Last edited:
i keep thinking about installling some fog lights in the back window for morons with their brights on...
Airplane landing lights!! Guy I used to work with had them installed in his car as high beams - you could read a newspaper a mile away.... :D

Airplane landing lights!! Guy I used to work with had them installed in his car as high beams - you could read a newspaper a mile away.... :D
https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00EA0ZB7I
That looks small enough that it would fit inside the reverse light of my Camry. Then it's a simple matter of adding a button (momentary) inside to be able to turn them on without putting it in reverse.
lol only thing is hope a cop doesn't see you with you flashing them :p

lol only thing is hope a cop doesn't see you with you flashing them :p
They aren't strobes, just driving lights and I would wire them to work as the actual reverse lights too, just with an additional button inside. Then again on a 98 model car it might be easy enough to explain as bad old wiring: D

Part 3 will be coming out soon. Got allot of clips in a short period of time :). Tell me what you think of this music I might add in the vid.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/B00EA0ZB7I
That looks small enough that it would fit inside the reverse light of my Camry. Then it's a simple matter of adding a button (momentary) inside to be able to turn them on without putting it in reverse.

1260 Lumen :rolleyes: my small torch is 2000 Lumen on turbo mode.

My big torch is 7500 lumen, and will set things on fire if they are too close to the lens for a while ( 75W HID torch )

http://offroad.rigidindustries.com/led-lighting/91411

Offcourse thats a whole other price range, even my small torch cost more than those lights on Amazon.
But as they say, go big or go home :p

Last edited:
Well guys just and update Part 3 is done. I will just need to do a tad bit of things before I upload it :p (I got more clips than I expected so part 4 might be coming out sooner)

Episode 3 is now up :D

Tell me what you think

Last edited:
The suburban turning from the middle lane... I've done that before, and just like him, I waited till the turn lane had cleared then went once it was safe. Not too bad IMHO.

The suburban turning from the middle lane... I've done that before, and just like him, I waited till the turn lane had cleared then went once it was safe. Not too bad IMHO.
At least he didn't do a left turn in a right lane as I do see people do that sometimes :p

Well today I just got a scary clip. It happened in rush hour traffic and a semi-truck almost rear ended someone so to avoid that he almost pushed a car off the HOV lane. That would be in my Episode 4 Bad Drivers of AZ video :)

Sorry guys it is taking this long to get episode 4 up and running. People have been smart which is a good thing :) (Until today lol). Today alone I got 3 or 4 clips so I am guessing by the end of October or start of November I should have EP 4 up :)

Well today I just got a scary clip. It happened in rush hour traffic and a semi-truck almost rear ended someone so to avoid that he almost pushed a car off the HOV lane. That would be in my Episode 4 Bad Drivers of AZ video :)

Sorry guys it is taking this long to get episode 4 up and running. People have been smart which is a good thing :) (Until today lol). Today alone I got 3 or 4 clips so I am guessing by the end of October or start of November I should have EP 4 up :)
i've got some good clips sitting on my hard drive... haven't had much time to put them together. was trying to do a monthly thing, but i've yet to finish the september collection. then again, i try to show not just stupidity, but also good things, or just weird stuff like that "ragtop" camaro in my last collection. in a city the size of houston, we sometimes get to see some pretty sweet vehicles out there, and it's not just exotics. one of them was a beautifully restored 50s chevy pickup truck, another was a 60s firebird (with michigan plates if i remember right). i don't bother pointing out cars like boxsters or mercedes since they seem to be a dime a dozen here, but i WILL point out a Dinan or AMG modified car. :)

Back