Youtube Videos of Crazy Drivers

i've got some good clips sitting on my hard drive... haven't had much time to put them together. was trying to do a monthly thing, but i've yet to finish the september collection. then again, i try to show not just stupidity, but also good things, or just weird stuff like that "ragtop" camaro in my last collection. in a city the size of houston, we sometimes get to see some pretty sweet vehicles out there, and it's not just exotics. one of them was a beautifully restored 50s chevy pickup truck, another was a 60s firebird (with michigan plates if i remember right). i don't bother pointing out cars like boxsters or mercedes since they seem to be a dime a dozen here, but i WILL point out a Dinan or AMG modified car. :)
:D cool ill be sure to check out some of your vids :)

What do you all think of my new Intro I made :)

Finished Episode 4 :)

Last edited:
What do you all think of my new Intro I made :)

Not bad. The text isn't centered on the screen or with respect to each other, but that's just a minor nitpick that an ocd person like me would notice.

My compilation intros are different every time. The only thing I keep consistent is the font and the way it comes on screen. Music and footage is new each time to keep it fresh.

Not bad. The text isn't centered on the screen or with respect to each other, but that's just a minor nitpick that an ocd person like me would notice.

My compilation intros are different every time. The only thing I keep consistent is the font and the way it comes on screen. Music and footage is new each time to keep it fresh.
lol I will try to center it more. I use adobe Premier Elements so it can be a pain to center stuff. I also was OCD when I first did it so I got it as close and I can :p

Would have been sad if there had been a wreck with that sweet old mustang...
Yep that could of been the end. Good thing she was smart enough to stop :p

lol I will try to center it more. I use adobe Premier Elements so it can be a pain to center stuff. I also was OCD when I first did it so I got it as close and I can :p

Yep that could of been the end. Good thing she was smart enough to stop :p
I'm surprised a non-free product like premiere (even the elements version) doesn't have text centering when plenty of free ones do - vsdc and even windows movie maker, and on the Linux side, kdenlive and lives both have it too.

I'm surprised a non-free product like premiere (even the elements version) doesn't have text centering when plenty of free ones do - vsdc and even windows movie maker, and on the Linux side, kdenlive and lives both have it too.
I believe there might be one but I'm not so sure where it is as just centering the text does not fix it. I have the Elements version not the Pro so I am limited to allot of cool stuff. I did try free programs in the past and did not end well.

Kdenlive has two centering functions in the text tool. One centers the text inside the box you drew, just like a word processor would. The other one lets you center the box itself in the video frame vertically, horizontally, or both. Alternatively it lets you snap it to any side of the video frame, so you could have it at the bottom edge or whatever.

Kdenlive has two centering functions in the text tool. One centers the text inside the box you drew, just like a word processor would. The other one lets you center the box itself in the video frame vertically, horizontally, or both. Alternatively it lets you snap it to any side of the video frame, so you could have it at the bottom edge or whatever.
What effects do you think I should add to the intro since I feel it is missing some spaza? :p

Already 1 minute into part 5 :)

By the way if you guys got some advice about improving my videos please let me know and ill be happy to look into it :)

Ok episode 5 is now up :) Be sure to hit that like button and subscribe for more awesome videos.

Have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Years

Last edited:
I had to re-upload a video due to me missing some typos and some edit errors. Here is the new one!

Last edited:
Another guy crossing a solid white line into HOV, ^ with a dashcam. :eek: newb :confused:

Another guy crossing a solid white line into HOV, ^ with a dashcam. :eek: newb :confused:
In Arizona you are allowed to do that. All of the HOV is a solid white line. The limits with the HOV happen from 6AM-9AM and I think 1PM-4PM. Other than that it is open for everyone to use. The limit times are if you have 2 or more people in the car, have a energy efficient plate, or are a bus. I know some states the HOV laws very such as CA and some others but in AZ thats all good :p.

Now if you are talking about the truck that started to cut me off because he was swerving into it is not ok lol

Ah I see, in CA it's illegal to cross white solid line. HOV lanes have specific entry/exit points every couple of miles, although that's one particular spot I'm thinking of. I can't remember if there's solid white lines on 101 HOV lanes, I think everything is dashed HOV lanes.

Just remembered, that the solid white line HOV lanes are actually EXPRESS lanes in addition to HOV, that's why they have entry/exit points, so that you don't enter/exit them at will to avoid paying the toll through the overhead receiver hanging over that lane every couple of miles, though if you're HOV, then you don't need to pay.

Ah I see, in CA it's illegal to cross white solid line. HOV lanes have specific entry/exit points every couple of miles, although that's one particular spot I'm thinking of. I can't remember if there's solid white lines on 101 HOV lanes, I think everything is dashed HOV lanes.

Just remembered, that the solid white line HOV lanes are actually EXPRESS lanes in addition to HOV, that's why they have entry/exit points, so that you don't enter/exit them at will to avoid paying the toll through the overhead receiver hanging over that lane every couple of miles, though if you're HOV, then you don't need to pay.
Yea CA HOV lanes are different from the ones we have in AZ. There is no toll. Only time I use the HOV lane is if I am going to be on the freeway for some time. You can hop on the HOV lane whenever you want depending on what time it is. During rush hour you cant ride it unless you have 2 or more people. I think our HOV lane is to try to make people car pool and use energy efficient cars. It use to be if you have a hybrid car you can get the energy efficient plate which is grant you all access to the HOV lane no matter what time but so many people were buying hybrid cars for that reason they changed it to only electric cars can get that plate now.

Here is a link to the HOV rules in Arizona :) http://phoenix.about.com/od/highwaysroads/a/HOV.htm

Would have been sad if there had been a wreck with that sweet old mustang...
No doubt that was kind of close! Great videos! Have you guys/gals ever been muted for copyrighted content? I have another YouTube channel that I post up demo videos for vintage stereo equipment and I get muted every now and then. Super frustrating.

No doubt that was kind of close! Great videos! Have you guys/gals ever been muted for copyrighted content? I have another YouTube channel that I post up demo videos for vintage stereo equipment and I get muted every now and then. Super frustrating.
Yes, my crash video was muted. Apparently you can use up to 20 seconds of copyrighted stuff without getting muted. Or replace the audio which is pointless on your audio equipment videos.

Glad you like my vids :) Be sure to give them a like and subscribe :D

Yes, my crash video was muted. Apparently you can use up to 20 seconds of copyrighted stuff without getting muted. Or replace the audio which is pointless on your audio equipment videos.
Yea I do believe on some audio you cant have in the video. There is a directory on youtube that you can pull up all the copyrighted music and see if it is allowed. Usually if you allow them to put ads on your video or you put the credits in the description they will leave it alone. It all depends on the song and what copyright standards they have. I allow ad's in my videos so if I got a peace of copyrighted music and someone sees it they will get some money from the ad and, I well will get nothing from it. It also depends I think how good the quality is of the song such as if your dash cam has a crappy mic and you can barely make out the radio you shouldn't get muted then. So far I haven't had any mutes on my videos and in some of my videos I do have copyrighted music but all I do is give the credits in the description and where on iTunes they can get the song.

Back