Youtube Videos of Crazy Drivers

"I don't get why oncoming cars have to stop" for emergency vehicles...

Because you don't know if the emergency vehicle might need to turn in front of you.

Also around 3 minutes, it seems like you're just cruising along in the center turn lane for a while...

"I don't get why oncoming cars have to stop" for emergency vehicles...

Because you don't know if the emergency vehicle might need to turn in front of you.

Also around 3 minutes, it seems like you're just cruising along in the center turn lane for a while...

Lol that was my friend who said "I don't get why oncoming cars have to stop" now re-watching that clip I see why a lot of people commented about it lol :p

Also on the 3-minute mark, I just pulled out onto the center lane about to accelerate to the normal lane. As I was about to merge the other guy cut in the left lane to only go turn right.

Last edited:
Don't cross a solid white line, that's why. Did you call in that chair to AHP with location, so they could run a break to clear it?
May I ask what are you referencing by don't cross a solid white line?

I don't remember off the top of my head if I did with the chair however I do usually call in road debris. I think one of my older clips I dodged a large black peace on the road in the rain which I felt was dangerous due to the conditions. Sometimes even when I call it in I see it still there the next few days.

May I ask what are you referencing by don't cross a solid white line?

I don't remember off the top of my head if I did with the chair however I do usually call in road debris. I think one of my older clips I dodged a large black peace on the road in the rain which I felt was dangerous due to the conditions. Sometimes even when I call it in I see it still there the next few days.

Debris too small is judged to be not worth the safety risk to run a break and left to dissipate.
Close to the end you were high beamed behind you, reason is you crossed from HOV to fast lane over a solid line, in CA that's not allowed, although we have double solid white lines instead of 1.

Debris too small is judged to be not worth the safety risk to run a break and left to dissipate.
Close to the end you were high beamed behind you, reason is you crossed from HOV to fast lane over a solid line, in CA that's not allowed, although we have double solid white lines instead of 1.
Ahh yes in Arizona there are solid white lines and double white lines for the HOV. Unlike CA you can merge on and off them whenever as long as you meet the requirements to do so. Weekdays from 6a-9a and 3p-7p only people with 2+ in the car or have a cloud (fuel efficient/electric) are allowed in it. After that, t is open to everyone to use.

I don't know what episode it was but one has a latter in the HOV lane which I almost crashed into. Usually, the stuff I report is large enough for me to be cautious of it. Only so much you can do tho.

Back