Yupiteru Dash Cam Help Needed

Usmanufone475

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Team,
i have imported toyota fielder 2015 from Japan which consist of Yupiteru DRY-FH31 cam without SD card and there is a power cable which needs to be plugged in to 12V port, I have inserted the SD card but there is no video found saved or recorded in SD card, Please help me to get it operational.

I have never heard of that brand before.

1: you might need to format the memory card in the camera.
2: what brand size memory card are you using and is it a genuine memory card, there are many fake memory cards out there.
3: do the camera come on when you start the car ?
4: you can also try to reset the camera to default, maybe there is a little hole where you can press to reset hardware too

Please find attached cam brand name and model, moreover unable to find any reset button and i am using SD card of canon brand.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190118-231800.jpg
    Screenshot_20190118-231800.jpg
    312.8 KB · Views: 12
it's a Japanese domestic market product, if it has power and a memory card and you get nothing it may just be that it doesn't work, perhaps why they left it in the car and didn't remove it

Olay then please suggest any suitable cam to replace this cam with same fittings and it should be available in Pakistan markets

It seem to be sort of a barrel camera, and there are a lot of those around, in the mini series and other brands like blackvue ASO.
Nobody can tell what is available in your local market as we have very few users from your country

Back