Z-EDGE S3 Dual Dash Cam? need dual and 4k

RaXavier

Reaction score
Country
United States
Greetings,
Unfortunately i didnt have a dash cam in my recent hit and run :(. so want to buy one which has 4k front so i could capture license plate. I also want dual so in case ,like this time, the car ends up in the back of me after collision i want to see license plate there too.

I searched on amazon and this one seems new but i didnt see any reviews "Z-EDGE S3 Dual Dash Cam", can someone help me out? thanks

so thats no good? i feel like im my parents asking to set my VCR timer lmao...
any advice for a good one which has a second that goes in back?

it's no better than any of dozens of other dual channel cameras, not a brand that's known for stellar products either

One of the better 2ch cams on the market today is the SG9663DC. Ain't cheap but it is worth it's cost ;) If the price is more than you can spend the Mini 0906 is good :) There are some even more expensive cams though I feel they are overpriced and/or underperforming. There are also cheaper cams which are a waste of money. I think one of the two I mentioned will serve you well :cool:

Phil

One of the better 2ch cams on the market today is the SG9663DC. Ain't cheap but it is worth it's cost ;) If the price is more than you can spend the Mini 0906 is good :) There are some even more expensive cams though I feel they are overpriced and/or underperforming. There are also cheaper cams which are a waste of money. I think one of the two I mentioned will serve you well :cool:

Phil
what about Thinkware F770

Me again, just realized it doesn't have a parking sensor. :(

I need something that will capture if someone hits me when I am parked

Too bad because I love the profile of the sg and it fits better in the back with the automatic vizor thing I got

When's the next planned upgrade? I see almost everyone released a new version but not sg

Does the sg not have a parking mode at all? No motion or hit detection?

Wait so isn't that a parking mode? Cause the thing said no parking modes

Wait so isn't that a parking mode? Cause the thing said no parking modes

no, motion detect and G-Sensor are not parking mode, practically every camera available has motion detect and G-Sensor, those functions may be used as part of a parking mode function but just having them doesn't equal parking mode

Sorry I guess I'm new at this. What's the difference?

motion detect is notoriously unreliable when used for parking mode, you either miss things or record everything (defeats the purpose), the G-Sensor is just used to lock files, in a parking mode setup the camera can change how it normally works and use these functions differently while parked, that can either be controlled in firmware or hardware depending on the product and what hardware is used

Back