Z-EDGE S3 Dual Dash Cam? need dual and 4k

Some cameras have 2 modes of G sensor, one valid for when driving ( problematic to set so potholes and maybe driving style dont set off the sensor so pretty much useless if you ask me )
And i record all the time when driving so if anything happen then i will have it on record, just not in a Read Only folder, but if its something major i will just stop the camera and retrieve the memory card to be safe, and if its major i wont probably be doing any driving in my car anyway.
And then the same for when parked, more easy to set up i recon ( dident get to try it on my Lukas LK-7500 back in the day ) only it will have to be set sensitive so when your car get dinged by door it will trigger, this also mean a truck ( semi ) or maybe buss passing near by might also trigger a event recording, maybe even a strong gyst of wind.

But in a parking scenario i still feel a proper tuned g sensor will give much less false recordings than motion sensor that will be triggered about just about everything moving in front of camera, motion trigger are also notorious problematic to set up in sensitivity and often no matter what you do it make little change.

Only thing some cameras have right in regard to parking mode are pre-buffered footage so you will get some seconds from before the triggering event.

But in general to me it seem like parking mode are still a questionable feature, and one i feel lucky i dont feel a need for having myself.

Back