Z23L autoexec.ash does not work!?

CosmoHill

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Hello,

I just got my xiaomi yi this christmas. I got the newest firmware from Xiaomi 1.2.13 for my Z23L. And I have sucessfully readjusted the lens. For this little bit of moey the Videos look pretty cool.

But then I have read about the autoexec.ash on this forum. This seems to be very interesting, to get better resolution and bitrates (Perhabst experimenting with other settings later).

But I am not sure if I am doing it right, actually I am not able to change anything so I am doing it wrong.

I started with https://github.com/funneld/XiaomiYi...2.13-fw/set_all_bitrate_resolution_script.ash
So I do have copied funnelds script into Sublimetext (with one empty line at the end) and saved it as autoexec.ash. Then I put it on the sd card and started the cam and the android app on my phone. But nothing changed.

So I do now ask you all what am I doing wrong? I am happy to get answers.

Last edited:
Hi there.. I also have same Z23L and that script didn't work! :(
But I found another script that I use to test if its being loaded by using beeps.
See below;

#boot buzzer
t pwm 1 set_level 50
t pwm 1 enable
sleep 2
t pwm 1 disable
#begin

#Put the relevant settings here!!

#end
#ready beep
t pwm 1 enable
sleep 1
t pwm 1 disable

Try this and name is autoexec.zip and reboot camera to hear if it makes beeps. This means the script was run.
You can then add specific settings in the middle section so that you get beeps once script is loaded & once complete.
All the best!

Thank you for your answer I will try it.
I tried some shots in the dark. And they are bad too, but I am not sure if this is normal or not?
I filmed at sunset on my copter and it was good, but after that videos are nearly completly black, even if I can still see good.
Perhabst I will upload them on youtube.

Thank you for that script but I do still cant change the resolution or bitrate.

Back