Zenfox T3 recived

HonestReview

Reaction score
Country
United States
Okay i have driven some days with the bitrate lowered to high, and that seem the same, so still at times the camera stop recording ( no beeping ) with 2 channels saved 1 second from the Front and Internal cameras, the rear camera do not get saved when the camera stop like that.
I have not been able to find any example of the camera starting to record on its own later on, the cases i have now the camera stop mid drive, and then 20 min or so later i set off from some place where i have been stopped.
I am using still default values aside for +2 for time zone - extreme and for this session high bitrate, and H.265 encode, and of course the Adata A2 memory card.

My 1/2 hour drive on Friday morning, well the drive to the gas station are saved, and about 3 minutes after i set off from there, but the rest of the drive ( 90 % ) are gone, and the next drive is me driving home again Saturday evening around midnight.
Here's a good example. I posted this in the main thread. My camera had "frozen" and dropped the interior camera 7minutes before I entered the car. When I started the car, and camera exited out of parking mode, the interior returned on it's own. From my own testing what I have discovered is that a complete power on / off or a cycle in power can bring the interior camera back to life. It will eventually return (or at least has in some tests) once the unit cools down. I can't say whether this is true on newest firmware. I've pretty much hit the ceiling on what we can do to test the camera.

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
I could pick up testing parking mode, but based on your guys experience i better save the money on a hard wire kit.
I am sticking to the very basic record while driving functionality, which a dashcam should be able to do at least.

It was only 17 deg C when i set off from home Friday morning, though during the day it did heat up a bit, so i have a partial boiled lobster color now :) and more summer in the cards for the Danes, maybe even heatwave which here have to be more than 3 days in a row with temperatures over 28 Deg C

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
That ( sandisk endurance ) dont work at all in mine, of course the camera will start ASO with it, but as i recall it was even more erratic when i used it.
Unless it is a size thing, it is just my 128GB card i have tried, i have a 256GB too, these endurance cards are at times damn cheap here in Denmark, so i just had to get one, and one of the WD purple cards too.

I am looking to get my hands on a extreme endurance too, but a load of expensive problems have again fallen upon me, so no financial frivolities this side of X mas it seem.

HonestReview

Reaction score
Country
United States
That ( sandisk endurance ) dont work at all in mine, of course the camera will start ASO with it, but as i recall it was even more erratic when i used it.
Unless it is a size thing, it is just my 128GB card i have tried, i have a 256GB too, these endurance cards are at times damn cheap here in Denmark, so i just had to get one, and one of the WD purple cards too.

I am looking to get my hands on a extreme endurance too, but a load of expensive problems have again fallen upon me, so no financial frivolities this side of X mas it seem.
I am using a 256GB Sandisk High Endurance. Unless you've got a fake / knockoff card, I've never had issue with mine.

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
I dont think its a knock off, i got it from the largest computer store in Denmark, or should i say Scandinavia, pro shop are pretty big now, i remember when it was 3 guys selling hardware out of a apartment.

It is also "working", but just as bad or maybe a bit worse as any memory card seem to be in my T3

OP
kamkar1

kamkar1

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Nothing wrong with T3 plate capture on a good day on Danish highways.