Zenfox T3 Triple channel dash cams free test invitation, limited quantity

No i have vandalizing neighbours, even the one time i got the R side door window broken nothing was stolen in my car, but of course i was not into dashcams back then.
Yes 4 cameras on the windscreen are not stealthy, which i often talk about it being big on my list, that picture was also taken at the top where i had 8 cameras in the car

First i got 1 side of my SUV keyed ( a few days before i sold it so had to loose even more in sale )
Then i got the side window broken in the little red car
Then someone had thrown a D cell battery high in the air landing on my roof and making a dent
And i am not even going to mention all the door dings and strange scratches that have appeared on my car.

And its not like i am enemies with anyone here, i pretty much dont talk or interact with any people here

No i have vandalizing neighbours, even the one time i got the R side door window broken nothing was stolen in my car, but of course i was not into dashcams back then.
Yes 4 cameras on the windscreen are not stealthy, which i often talk about it being big on my list, that picture was also taken at the top where i had 8 cameras in the car

First i got 1 side of my SUV keyed ( a few days before i sold it so had to loose even more in sale )
Then i got the side window broken in the little red car
Then someone had thrown a D cell battery high in the air landing on my roof and making a dent
And i am not even going to mention all the door dings and strange scratches that have appeared on my car.

And its not like i am enemies with anyone here, i pretty much dont talk or interact with any people here

I've got a nice 20 CM scratch on my door that digs deep into clear coat (but not into paint). Courtesy of some asshole. Bugs me to this day and wish whomever did it could be lined up on a firing squad and shot. Of course, it was on side of vehicle, and no way to ever capture that even if I had a Taxi Cam. Only way would be a mirror camera. Sad thing people hitting side of your car with a door can't be captured, though I'm not sure what did it....Key? Door? It's about pencil point thin and not jagged (which I'd expect a key to be jagged)..But who knows.

I touched another car with mine a long time ago, i left a note with my contact INFO and the fact im a painter too and i was not able to see any damage. i never heard from the person.
It is a matter of principle to me, and it even was when i was a low life scumbag too, some things you just dont compromise on,,,,, well i dont at least.
Also why i would never ever be able to be active in politics, too much compromise for my liking,,,,, but i think i would make a excellent dictator.

2018-08-10%2B10_17_35-Moon%2BOver%2BParador%2B%25281988%2529%2B-%2BPhoto%2BGallery%2B-%2BIMDb.png

I touched another car with mine a long time ago, i left a note with my contact INFO and the fact im a painter too and i was not able to see any damage. i never heard from the person.
It is a matter of principle to me, and it even was when i was a low life scumbag too, some things you just dont compromise on,,,,, well i dont at least.
Also why i would never ever be able to be active in politics, too much compromise for my liking,,,,, but i think i would make a excellent dictator.

2018-08-10%2B10_17_35-Moon%2BOver%2BParador%2B%25281988%2529%2B-%2BPhoto%2BGallery%2B-%2BIMDb.png

En espanol, nos decimos Montequilla! - In Spanish we say Butters! (South Park Reference).

1590270016293.png

The last of the Meheeeekans :)

Still pissed cause I bought my car relatively new (3000KM on it) and it was NOT CHEAP! And the fact I've done by best to care for it is even more disheartening. Someone has the nerve to nail the door somehow ( === so I've got two parallel lines with the bottom one going about 20Cm and top one intermittent". Maybe a car door? Key? I don't know....But people have ZERO respect for other's hard work and property.

Glad you left a note.

There's a whole thread dedicated to options on watching the sides of your car.
https://dashcamtalk.com/forum/threa...a-side-view-dashcam-for-your-car-doors.12675/

Thank you for posting that link. The caveat though is that if someone opens their car door and hits your car (which is how I suspect I got a very long deep scratch on mine), the camera can't see the paneling. Now if someone walks up to your car and keys it, the camera will pick up on that activity (possible on my door but no jagged lines on scratch). Or a shopping car (camera will pick up).

Without camera actually mounted under mirrors, the sides are still a blind spot.

And so you should be, it is infuriating and given the chance i would react to it in a negative manner i am sure.
My SUV ( 2006 Suzuki gran vitara ) was a diesel, and some tree huggers do like to key cars like that or knife their tires, this vandalism are apparently okay and it make me think if the persons doing it are the same that are or support ANTIFA.
I do also think that if / when i get to replace my Splash, parking mode will probably be a whole lot more interesting for me.

And so you should be, it is infuriating and given the chance i would react to it in a negative manner i am sure.
My SUV ( 2006 Suzuki gran vitara ) was a diesel, and some tree huggers do like to key cars like that or knife their tires, this vandalism are apparently okay and it make me think if the persons doing it are the same that are or support ANTIFA.
I do also think that if / when i get to replace my Splash, parking mode will probably be a whole lot more interesting for me.

I have a 2015 Volvo S60....It was NOT CHEAP to buy. And I've done my best to keep it nice. I plan on owning the car very long term. Which is more infuriating in itself.

well that nice i car i can not afford, that's probably close to 500.000 DKkr i assume. ( at least for a 2020 model )

Without camera actually mounted under mirrors, the sides are still a blind spot.
If the camera is on the mirror, then the mirror becomes a blind spot

Internal cameras facing outwards, recording video and audio, are a way to capture site dings.

Back to the subject of this thread, the zenfox T3 internal camera is rather high up but will still record something of what is happening along the sides of the car.

Last edited:
well that nice i car i can not afford, that's probably close to 500.000 DKkr i assume. ( at least for a 2020 model )

It was bought slightly used from dealer in 2016 with 3000KM on the odometer and yes it was NOT CHEAP. And while the car is now a 5 year old car (owned 4 years) with 110,000 KM, I intend to keep it as nice as possible To my irritation other people do not believe in respecting other's property.

Bad thing with a Sedan is I don't know where I could mount a Side Camera. Doors Open and no affixed mirror like on an SUV or Van.

I intend to keep it as nice as possible To my irritation other people do not believe in respecting other's property.
pet hate of mine also, I like to keep things like new, some people have zero respect for their own property let alone anyone else's

If the camera is on the mirror, then the mirror becomes a blind spot

Internal cameras facing outwards, recording video and audio, are a way to capture site dings.

Back to the subject of this thread, the interval camera is rather high up but will still record something of what is happening along the sides of the car.

Well the interior facing camera would do a decent job of side Coverage I believe. Of Course, not superior to one mounted on the windows. But on a Sedan, how would it be possible to mount on windows since doors open? There isn't a good solution I can devise. I was just out at my car looking at it.

I am not that good at keeping a car nice, but i have noticed the more expensive cars i have owned the better i have been at taking care of it, though of course with the taxes here any car is expensive.
My gran vitara was my most expensive car ever at 218.000 DKkr, regged on yellow plates so no rear seat in it, otherwise as i recall it was over 300.000 DKkr back then.

Well the interior facing camera would do a decent job of side Coverage I believe. Of Course, not superior to one mounted on the windows. But on a Sedan, how would it be possible to mount on windows since doors open?
For a sedan with no fixed side windows, I think internal cameras like the one on this Zenfox T3 are a good option

I dont even think there is a thing like respect for other peoples property or person nowadays, when i have mentioned it people just look at me as if i suddenly appeared from 1950 or something.
Seem like everything are open for debate or interpretation today, but that's not how it is in my book, some things must be set in stone.

For a sedan with no fixed side windows, I think internal cameras like the one on this Zenfox T3 are a good option

That's kind of my thought process, too. A Taxi Camera. It won't capture everything, like a camera mounted on the window or under side mirror, but it's far less complicated to install. I'm not about disassembling my car beyond removing interior trimming to get a camera installed.

I've got powered mirrors so there are definitely electronics housed in them that I'd be nervous to damaged to drill into mirror and mount camera on.

That's kind of my thought process, too. A Taxi Camera. It won't capture everything, like a camera mounted on the window or under side mirror, but it's far less complicated to install.
Have you signed up to test and let us know how well it works?

Back