Zenfox T3 Triple channel dash cams free test invitation, limited quantity

Yeah figure its something like that.

It may be the APP are hidden, like you can do with videos on youtube.
I have tried a lot of different searches and i just can not find it that way.
It could be since the camera is not officially on the market... at this point I'm just speculating ;)

tracking said my camera would be delivered today, but for the past days ( since Monday ) tracking have said " shipment on hold"

DHLtrk.jpg

tracking said my camera would be delivered today, but for the past days ( since Monday ) tracking have said " shipment on hold"

View attachment 51907
all freight is delayed at the moment, they normally buy excess capacity on commercial flights, those haven't been happening at their regular pace for obvious reasons so all freight has slowed down as a result

yes im on board and right now i just have 3 cameras on my windscreen, and one of them will come out to make room for the zenfox.
Also SG are fully understanding that with the amounts of cameras they send to me ( last time i got 3 cameras to test ) i cant have all of them on the windscreen at once, though i have done that up until now, so it is not like it is going to run amok with dashcams on my windscreen, but 4 or 5 i will probably continue to have when there is a lot going on.

I also have the option to test in my living room window, which face south, so i can simulate parking guard there and regular driving, this time of the year i do have a couple of windows open in my apartment to get the wind thru it, otherwise the south facing living room get quite hot in the daytime.

Thankfully new systems like the SG DR model can be used for other things, i think at first i will test it out as a regular camera, but then after a few months i will move it to side camera duty.

Hah your cheapness got the best of you. Early on you said you weren't interested and had enough cameras! Boom! Changed your mind. I'm waiting to see if he has mailed out my camera. No confirmation yet.

Has your camera already arrived or is it in the mail?

I'm excited to be a beta tester for ZenFox. Technology geek in me! Lucky you with Street Guardian! I'd love to test their product to compare alongside a Viofo.

I sent Zen_Fox a message asking if mine shipped, but so far radio silence, and no response. I'm hoping mine goes out soon. This is me right now.....Is there package here yet. I see someone walking by... Is that the Package?

1591239433293.png

Last edited:
Reactions: EGS
I sent Zen_Fox a message asking if mine shipped, but so far radio silence, and no response. I'm hoping mine goes out soon. This is me right now.....Is there package her yet. I see someone walking by... Is that the Package?

View attachment 51913
I'm like you also very excited about trying their product. I also sent them a letter just then asking if there is a tracking # available. It is important for me to see when It is out for delivery so I ensure it is not siting at my entry gate unattended and risking theft. I love that dog

I got a quick response to my email from Zenfox wit the tracking info. Thanks Zenfox!!

Yes i suppose it is something like that, and its just normal that they say that the parcel would be delivered yesterday,,,,, but that's probably under normal circumstances.

Yes i suppose it is something like that, and its just normal that they say that the parcel would be delivered yesterday,,,,, but that's probably under normal circumstances.

Says my estimated delivery 8 June. We shall see if that happens or package gets delayed. I'm just stoked to be one of the guinea pigs testing out a new product.

yes i hope things start moving again tomorrow

yes i hope things start moving again tomorrow

Still haven't decided if I am going to buy a cell link or rape my car battery. Poor thing I thing may be original to the car. I'll find out in a few days the strength of battery and determine route I take.

Not sure if there will be parking mode for this one ( if it come with WH kit in the box ) , either way i am not going to use long time parking mode in any camera, i dont park out on the town for very long and at home i,,,,, well use to have CCTV on my parked car.
I dont think you have to max out parking mode to test it properly, for testing long time parking mode with a timer for instance i will use one of my mains power supplies to stand in for a car battery.
That way i can also see if cut off values are kicking in at the right times by slowly lowering the voltage.

All the cameras i have ever gotten up untill now have just been the cameras and no HW kit, i assume the people want me to focus on the camera main features and image quality.

Not sure if there will be parking mode for this one ( if it come with WH kit in the box ) , either way i am not going to use long time parking mode
Not only does it have parking mode, but it works without a hwk and has a timer, so you can set it to only record for the first 2 hours after parking :)

nice, i do like the option of a timer.
Yeah if it is 12V then i suppose it dont need a HW kit as such, more of a tap in kit then.
but yeah i knew there would be parking mode, all cameras have that today, i more meant if it was ready to do that without something like a additional HW kit.

@ Zenfox. Is there a particular SD card you recommend and any we should avoid using in your product?
I will be ordering a couple soon to dedicate to this particular camera. My preference is the Samsung EVO Plus C10 U3 and wanted to make sure my choice is acceptable before I order. I personally feel like it won't be any issues but would like to confirm that from you.

@ Zenfox. Is there a particular SD card you recommend and any we should avoid using in your product?
I will be ordering a couple soon to dedicate to this particular camera. My preference is the Samsung EVO Plus C10 U3 and wanted to make sure my choice is acceptable before I order. I personally feel like it won't be any issues but would like to confirm that from you.
Since it is writing 3 files at the same time, I recommend getting one with an A1 or better application rating. The overall speed is not of much significance, just class 10 will do, the video class is probably irrelevant.

Back