ZenFox T3 - What a piece of SH*T. Camera Dying

HonestReview

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Well, my second camera no longer works properly. Reflashed and now wifi enables but still cannot be found by any device.

So after a few weeks this camera seems screwed. Tried doing a reset to default settings. Tried another memory card. Nothing helps.

0 stars for this product.

Last edited:
Maybe you didn't plug the antenna back in after you stripped it down?

I'm sure there will be a reason for it stopping working, and not the one you've put in the thread title o_O

Maybe you didn't plug the antenna back in after you stripped it down?

I'm sure there will be a reason for it stopping working, and not the one you've put in the thread title o_O

Except it is the one I put in the thread title Captain Oblivious. I haven't touched the stock model to modify or open EVER! Until now, I had no reason what so ever, until the wifi went on the fritz. I tried the antenna from the other unit that I know works and still didn't resolve. Plugged back in the original antenna. Still no luck

Remember: I had 2 cameras. One that I modified that melted and a 2nd Untouched Stock that STOPPED WORKING with Wifi for NO REASON!

I reflashed the firmware but still having problems with it hanging and not finding any wifi signal. These cameras are pieces of junk.

Please post the OLD FIRMWARE. I want to give that a try!

20200807_181146.jpg

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sendoh_dash Zenfox 3
rcg530 Zenfox 12
kamkar Zenfox 7
R Zenfox 80
R Zenfox 4
Back