Zenfox U1 - 2 Channel 4K + 1080p Dashcam from Zenfox

HonestReview

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
1. I tried parking mode with a USB battery bank so I cannot speak for its consistency with a hardwiring kit. I did not have the hardwiring kit for this camera and could not test how it detects with fuse taps. I might be temped to throw the cam back in my car and try again to see if I can reproduce your problems but I would need to find some way to convert my old hardwire kit on the A129 to this USB-C. Not sure if I'm up for it for this cam.

2. I went back and checked several different days of driving and could find no example of any missing footage between clips. I have had two samples of this camera and neither showed this issue.

3. You're right this seems to be missing on the app.

You could pick up a USB-C Hardwire Kit that's sold for the Viofo A139.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/B08TW9BBGB
Guess you'd have to decide if 40 CAD worth pitching in to beta test and troubleshoot.

Durga Bali

Reaction score
Country
Canada
This cam from Zenfox looks promising. I want to see more brands and competition so customer can get better cams at a resonable price. The cam is priced same as Viofo A129 Plus Duo on Amamzon Canada which is great because this one is a 4k cam. But, in the review they compared it with Viofo A129 Duo instead of A129 Plus Duo which is the latest one.

OP
DrekiTech

DrekiTech

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
A129
This cam from Zenfox looks promising. I want to see more brands and competition so customer can get better cams at a resonable price. The cam is priced same as Viofo A129 Plus Duo on Amamzon Canada which is great because this one is a 4k cam. But, in the review they compared it with Viofo A129 Duo instead of A129 Plus Duo which is the latest one.
I only have the original Duo and the Pro Duo for comparison, I do not have the Plus Duo. Hence why I did that comparison. 2K vs 4K would be interesting I agree.

I do have an A139 now but only got it after I produced this video.