Dash Cam
R2,Z2,RW100,Z4
ZEROGOGO R2 Dual Lens DASH CAM FOR Uber Lyft Taxi Driver

You can buy from our retailer:
US https://www.amazon.com/gp/B07L1R7TWB
UK https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/B07L1QWN1V
ZEROGOGO Official Website: WWW.ZEROGOGO.CN

R2 DUAL LENS DASH CAM
The R2 Dash camera , the first item Inside and outside dual lens car camera in ZEROGOGO, was designed for the Uber/Lyft/Taxi Driver, providing evidence of vehicle safety Inside and outside the car for road safety. Besides, when your family goes out to travel, it can also record happy hours on the road.
R2 dash cam took 18 months from the establishment to be launched. Our ZEROGOGO R&D team has undergone numerous revisions and tests to develop a great recorder with a great experience. On the R2 product, we have developed a new infrared technology. When it record video inside the car at night, the video would show the color of Lavender. When back camera record video outside the car, the video is colorful. Presently the videos recorded inside the car by others' product are all black and white.

FEATURE
Full HD Dual Channel Dash Cam & G-Sensor & Loop Recording

The Dual Dash Cam based on advanced Novatek NT96663 with 150° wide angle lens simultaneously capture super-sharp FHD 1920x1080P 30fps video even in low-light conditions for front road and cabin . G-sensor offers data production and backup in the event of a crash to prevent your video footage from getting destroyed or corrupted. Seamless loop recording allows the device to record over old footage to save space.
GPS Loggor included
A GPS functionality allows to record GPS data onto the dash camera video clips, in addition to enabling the user to review Bing map and check car location, speed, and route through the dashcam player software.
Super Night Vision With 8 IR Lights
Both front and rear facing cameras are loaded with super high quality Sensor Sony Exmor sensor IMX323, combine F1.8 Aperture 6 Elements Glass Lens, WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) technology and 4 Infrared lights. With the infrared lights, the front and rear cameras can work in complete darkness to capture what is going on outside/inside your veichle.
24h Parking Guard w/Motion Detection & Time Lapse
It will provide supervision to its vehicle, taking time-lapse photos while the driver is away, or activating record mode when motion is detected nearby the vehicle. Motion Dection is available for the front and inerior facing camera. Time lapse controls the intervals at which the camera takes photos in parking mode and auto-edits the photos into video clips for convenient reviews. For 24h parking guard, must use the hardwire kit( not included)
Screen Save & Voice Recording & Snapshot
Screen Save avoids any chance of the screen being a distraction in the vehicle, especially at night when the illumination from the LCD screen can be a nuisance or even a hazard to the driver. By default, the voice recording is on, While recording video, press the down button to toggle voice recording off/on. Turn on the capture function, then you can press menu botton to take photos while recording.
Super Capacitor
Built in a super capacitor instead of a battery, which is a better choice when running a dash cam in hot environments (batteries tend to swell / expand in the heat). It allows the front and rear cameras to record in both hot and cold conditions. Working Temperature: -20° to 70°C ( -4–158°F ), Storage Temperature -31–167°F (-35 to 75°C).

SPECIFICAITON
Model: ZEROGOGO R2
Processor: NOVATEK NT96663
Image Sensor: Dual 2.0MP Sony IMX323 CMOS Sensor
Display: 2.0 inch LCD
Lens :Front and Rear 150° wide viewing angle, full 6 layer glass lens with F/1.8 wide aperture.
Languages: English/French/Deutsch/Spanish/Italian/ Dutch/Svenska/Greek/Japanese/Arabic
Video Format:MP4,
Compressed Format:H.264
Dual cam recording: FHD 1920x1080 (30fps)
Image Format:JPEG
Audio:Built-in microphone and speaker
Memory Storage External: SDHC MicroSD Card (up to 128GB Card in FAT32, Class 10)
USB Port :USB2.0 (Mini)
GPS Tracker :Support (Need to install GPS Logger)
Power Supply Input: 12-24V / Output: 5V 2A
Super Capacitor: 2.7V / 7F
Working Temperature: -20°C to 70°C
Storage Temperature: -35°C to 75°C
Compatible OS Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 &Mac OS

Can you post some clips of the outside recording with the IR lighting in darkness? It's been widely said that refelctions from the windshield render IR illumination from the cam useless.

Phil

Today I was out of office. So we just can use my phone to make a photo to tell you the difference.
I will write a detailed description for the video with IR lighting in darkness when have time.

This image is from ZEROGOGO R2 dash cam:

THE IMAGE FROM OTHER DASH CAM:

45078 45079

David

Today I was out of office. So we just can use my phone to make a photo to tell you the difference.
I will write a detailed description for the video with IR lighting in darkness when have time.

This image is from ZEROGOGO R2 dash cam:

View attachment 45077

The interior image may be from your R2 dashcam, but the exterior parts of the image are not from the same frame, they have been cut and pasted into the image, probably from a different camera!

This fake image does not help us to understand the quality of your camera!

The interior image may be from your R2 dashcam, but the exterior parts of the image are not from the same frame, they have been cut and pasted into the image, probably from a different camera!

This fake image does not help us to understand the quality of your camera!
Are you absolutely sure about that? At the rear window I can see 'ambient light' filtering in around the rear pillar. It doesn't look like cut & paste.

A short video clip would be nice to see.

Are you absolutely sure about that? At the rear window I can see 'ambient light' filtering in around the rear pillar. It doesn't look like cut & paste.

A short video clip would be nice to see.
There are several things wrong with that image.

First of all the interior image has clearly been obtained without an IR-cut filter, otherwise we wouldn't see the IR light, while the exterior image appears to be using an IR-cut filter, we see normal human RGB colour outside...

Second, that silver car on the left (our right) is beautifully illuminated by a spotlight on our left bright enough to completely overpower the camera's IR LEDs, yet the interior image appears to be taken in complete darkness inside an unlit garage!

Third...

Last edited:
There are several things wrong with that image.

First of all the interior image has clearly been obtained without an IR-cut filter, otherwise we wouldn't see the IR light, while the exterior image appears to be using an IR-cut filter, we see normal human RGB colour outside...

Second, that silver car on the left (our right) is beautifully illuminated by a spotlight on our left bright enough to completely overpower the camera's IR LEDs, yet the interior image appears to be taken in complete darkness inside an unlit garage!

Third...
Hello,the photo is in my phone.so I make a simple compare for the image of IR light in darkness.I will make another description these days.and you will find that I did not tell a lie.

I am a new in dashcamtalk.
Is possible to upload video on this website?
if ok,I will upload the video.

I am a new in dashcamtalk.
Is possible to upload video on this website?
if ok,I will upload the video.
You can host a video on a suitable video-sharing website, then add a link using Insert> Media

Hello,the photo is in my phone.so I make a simple compare for the image of IR light in darkness.I will make another description these days.and you will find that I did not tell a lie.
I don't understand what you were trying to show in that image. It is best to post a real, not modified, image and video from your front and rear cameras, then everyone can understand easily and we can see how good your camera is and compare it to other cameras that we know.

The form factor mean in my car i would never be able to use this kind of camera, cuz if i placed it the best place then my mirror would be in the way for the camera looking out back, and i am not going to place it lower cuz that would be illegal ( less of a problem ) and look not stealthy ( biggest problem )
I would prefer the route some have also taken with their dual cameras, so the regular camera on the best place on the windscreen, and then a #2 remote camera i can place where i like ( which in my case with my cars layout i would place the rear looking camera on the mirror stalk )

the exterior image appears to be using an IR-cut filter, we see normal human RGB colour outside...
The windows (esp. if tinted or factory colored) can act as an IR-cut filer.

The form factor mean in my car i would never be able to use this kind of camera, cuz if i placed it the best place then my mirror would be in the way for the camera looking out back...
Look again at the first (purple) image - the mirror is not in the way because the mirror has been removed, then you can place the camera as high as you like :D

The form factor mean in my car i would never be able to use this kind of camera, cuz if i placed it the best place then my mirror would be in the way for the camera looking out back, and i am not going to place it lower cuz that would be illegal ( less of a problem ) and look not stealthy ( biggest problem )
I would prefer the route some have also taken with their dual cameras, so the regular camera on the best place on the windscreen, and then a #2 remote camera i can place where i like ( which in my case with my cars layout i would place the rear looking camera on the mirror stalk )
First,ZEROGOGO R2 DASH CAM is designed for taxi drivers. Its main function is to capture passengers in the co-pilot and rear seats.
If something happen in car, it can be used as evidence. Therefore, this recorder can be mounted on the left or right side of the rear view mirror.
Second, it is mounted using a 3M stand which can stick it on the windshield. The overall installation effect is still relatively hidden.

Look again at the first (purple) image - the mirror is not in the way because the mirror has been removed, then you can place the camera as high as you like :D
(y)(y)You observe the image very carefully. Sorry for that picture was taken when we conducted a general test.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We have also tested that there is no problem for the installation location .
Our R2 dash cam can exchange the front and rear lenses,so it is also no problem whether it is driving on the right or driving on the left,.
In addition,each lens can be rotated 270 degree.

Found this owner's photo on reviews at Amazon.co.uk. I suppose on some cars it can see above or to the side of the rear view mirror.

Another owner posted a video which includes clips of the interior camera at night:

Thank you very much for your attention in this dash cam.
Also thank you very much for your advice.
I know it is not a perfect product yet.So we hope to get much more advice from our dashcamtalk friends.
So that we can continue to improve our products.
Thank you!:D:D:D

Yes it might be possible to mount offset a little to get around the mirror with the rear looking camera.
In my car i have a dotted area on top of my windscreen that are around 10 Cm tall and about 40 CM wide ( about 5 CM wider on each side than the mirror )
So to install this "advanced" shape of the wedge cameras i like i would have to install so the cameras are below the dotted area ( normal ) but this model are almost 2 X wider on the lens as opposed to the wedge cameras i have so it will be easier to see from the outside.
And then i would also have to offset it to the Left to get around the mirror, but i am not sure by how much as this would be something i would have to test in trial and error, but i have a sneaky feeling i might need to go so far Left i will have to be off the dotted area with the mount itself.

Of course i would also have to remove all the other cameras you can see in this picture of the area on my windscreen.

But i think i would end all the way out there where my suction cup mounted zoom camera are installed at the moment.

I am of course talking / thinking as a regular person here that would just have 1 camera on this windscreen, as a tester i have a lot more most of the time.

...but i have a sneaky feeling i might need to go so far Left i will have to be off the dotted area with the mount itself...
If you go out there then the cabin camera will not be able to see when the sun is out and you put the visor down...

Back