Zion Canyon Scenic Drive (Floor of the Valley Road)

hanstj

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
Insta360 One R 1-Inch Edition, Sony HDR-PJ540
Enjoy Zion National Park from the canyon floor :)

They're great videos - I love the little text narration, road signs and pictures you put in there too :)

Yes, I did. If there is any feedback, feel free :)

Yeah I really like the way they're done, from my perspective it's a good way to highlight another use for a dashcam, I can easily point people at your channel but if you have any detail about what programs you use to create these would be good also

Yeah I really like the way they're done, from my perspective it's a good way to highlight another use for a dashcam, I can easily point people at your channel but if you have any detail about what programs you use to create these would be good also

My video editor is CyberLink PowerDirector 12. It is mentioned at the end of the video.

Since I see that most of the videos posted here are about bad drivers, I thought I'd give a different perspective out of my dashcam. And of course, thank you very much for your positive feedback. I am glad you enjoyed the video.

My video editor is CyberLink PowerDirector 12. It is mentioned at the end of the video.

Since I see that most of the videos posted here are about bad drivers, I thought I'd give a different perspective out of my dashcam. And of course, thank you very much for your positive feedback. I am glad you enjoyed the video.

how does the original look compared to the compressed YouTube version?

how does the original look compared to the compressed YouTube version?

There is a drop in quality for sure, especially if watched in less than 720p resolution. The 480p shows a lot of graininess when driving through the shaded areas. Watching the video in 720p helps prevent that problem somewhat.

Back