Mini 0801... are there any sellers that ship from the USA?

T

twoscoops

I need to buy a Mini 0801 ASAP.....

Are there any sellers that ship from the USA?

Thanks!

Last edited:
You can ask Chinese vendor to dispatch via Express post. Its usually 3-4 working days delivery to usa.

Based on the other thread, I think he's asking for a USA vendor for easier return options should a problem arise It might be free shipping to get here, but can be very expensive to ship anything back to China with tracking.

You can ask Chinese vendor to dispatch via Express post. Its usually 3-4 working days delivery to usa.

national holiday in China for a week starting tomorrow so worst time to freight anything from here right now, expect a week delay regardless of shipping method

national holiday in China for a week starting tomorrow so worst time to freight anything from here right now, expect a week delay regardless of shipping method
I thought mid-autumn festival was over?

that was only a few days in mid September (date changes depending on the phasing of the moon), this one is a week, October 1st each year

My Chinese friends started emailing me greetings 10 days ago, so I assumed its over for now, but now I see where is the catch :)

Are post offices in China closed during this entire holiday week?

nothing would leave here during the next week if that's what you mean, there will be a bit of a backlog once they come back also so freight would probably be a bit slow straight after

Shipping speed just suggests its coming from China anyway, maybe buying through Amazon has some sort of benefit perhaps, not familiar with what they offer the buyer

We will have it in stock in a week or two. We are only going to stock the mini 0801 with GPS and without internal memory.

Thanks!

Excellent good to know! I'll start sending people your way.

Please remember to tell people to only use Class 4 cards. We are finding that Class 10 cards cause the camera to either lock up or shut down once the memory is full. (and loop overwrite recycle starts)

The instructions even mention to not use Class 10 cards. We all glossed over this helpful tip and are only now finally realizing it's important. (rock solid on Class 4 cards)

Naa....let them learn for themselves....faster is better right! :)

As far as I've seen, you can only buy from China, UK, or NZ at this time.

http://www.spytecinc.com (based in NYC) has several other popular models, but they don't carry the 0801 yet.

EDIT They do now!
http://www.spytecinc.com/mini-0801-car-dash-camera-w-gps-logger.html#.Ul24flAgd8E

Thought I'd add this note. I just called Spytec a few minutes ago to ask a question about the mini 0801 they are selling (specifically a firmware availability question), and was told they did not have any in stock now. Due to high demand, they dont expect their next batch until about 2 weeks from today.

And if I had actually added it to the cart, I would have seen "Mini 0801 - 1080P Car Dash Camera w/ GPS Logger
* This product is not available in the requested quantity. 1 of the items will be backordered."

Back