Congrats

kamkar

Reaction score
Country
Denmark
Dash Cam
10 years, many dashcams
Seem like the North Korean spy satellite have found a US military base on Hawaii

I suppose those people have not heard of google maps, which i assume are A LOT cheaper, and if i am not mistaken probably better imaging than what they have.

base.jpg

The update latency on Google Maps may be a little high for accurate targeting?

There are other options with a more reasonable update rate which don't require your own spy satellite and are much cheaper, but he seems to have plenty of money in his military budget, so why not Google maps for the detail and his own spy satellite for frequent updates?

Not sure what use it is though, maybe just a toy?

Well rocket man in N Korea can probably not go to your everyday satellite imagery provider, so something DIY might be in order.
One thing is for sure the people are not the dictators first priority, probably not in the top 10 of priorities.

Then again i think probably in all countries you will find people that can point out mismanagement of finances in their country, i for sure feel it happen A LOT here.

Well rocket man in N Korea can probably not go to your everyday satellite imagery provider, so something DIY might be in order.
I seem to remember the Japanese doing quite well without the use of satellites, they just sent some people over to sit and watch that airbase, with quite effective results when it came to the destruction phase of the plan. Didn't even need to pay them much, the locals were happy to employ them.

Hehe yeah things was a lit simpler back then, people trusted a document of peace signed by leaders.

iu

We Danes also gave our American friends access to the internet backbones here, seemingly in the hunt for evil people that will blow us all up as the infidels we are, but our friends promptly abused that trust.
So where is the world when you cant even have friends today, and who is the enemy get increasingly harder to define.

Hehe yeah things was a lit simpler back then, people trusted a document of peace signed by leaders.

iu

We Danes also gave our American friends access to the internet backbones here, seemingly in the hunt for evil people that will blow us all up as the infidels we are, but our friends promptly abused that trust.
So where is the world when you cant even have friends today, and who is the enemy get increasingly harder to define.
can someone take us back to quite and simple life.

Back