firmware 20140611 V1

x-father

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
For model with GPS, and without internal memory.

Extracted from my new piece of mini 0803.

NO warranty :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for heads-up on this. Any ideas what the difference is between this and 20140510 V1.0???

Hi x-father.
Please reupload this file. The one you uploaded is somehow broken and bricks the 0803 if flashed.
Edit: The header (one value: HAL end address) is damaged.

Last edited:
Why do you think it's broken?

It bricked a 0803 - afterwards I inspected the header and theres no end address for HAL partition.

Probably wrong extracted?

I use this autoexec a leave cam approx 20 minutes.

rm a:\autoexec.ash
firmfl gen 5 bst bld pri rom dsp d:\backup.bin
rm d:\autoexec.ash

Try this.

I reuload it again as zip

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably wrong extracted?

I use this autoexec a leave cam approx 20 minutes.

firmfl gen 5 bst bld pri rom dsp d:\backup.bin
Thats the Problem. A7 Firmware contain a Partition called HAL. You did not extract it. Please add hal after bld:
Code:

firmfl gen 6 bst bld hal pri rom dsp d:\backup.bin

What fixes and enhancements does this fw contain? Any improvement on being able to turn off startup sounds and does the mute now function correctly?

Thanks

What fixes and enhancements does this fw contain? Any improvement on being able to turn off startup sounds and does the mute now function correctly?

Thanks
I just checked it: The only difference I can find is that it keeps the disabled-audio setting!

Do you think that startup freeze is fixed ?
@Tobi@s : would you please confirm this firmware can work with 0803 without internal memory ?

Yes, both firmwares work without internal memory. (the last one x-father posted and the dual Memory Version from foxoffer)

I just checked it: The only difference I can find is that it keeps the disabled-audio setting!
Thats good but also disappointing that a simple thing like disabling startup sounds is still not a config option.

Do you know if this version and the FOXOFFER version are the same?

It is configureable

good to see that's finally sorted

Well the new firmware has not fixed the mic disabled-audio setting on mine unless there's something I'm doing wrong.:(

I really can't see much difference in quality as yet.

Back