G1W trusted seller from China?

Hi! This is my first post. How do I know that it is genuine?
I bought the G1WH, not the G1W. Why do you want the older G1W? And it shows the Mercedes AMG logo in startup, and it has the correct firmware etc. It can be flashed with the DOD LS330W firmware etc.

I have tested this device through the weekend and it records nice audio and video. It has no GPS it seems like.

I bought it from here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/380964960047 Excellent experience.

Hi!

I would like to get a G1W with Novatek NT96650 and the Aptina AR0330.
Can you recommend ebay seller from China that is selling genuine devices?

Thank you.
Rad.
Save the hassle and risk and buy from a US seller. SpyTec in NY has them

They have a great reputation here, you know your getting the real thing and don't have to wait a month for shipping. They even have a physical store in NYC

Last edited:
Hi,

I am actually located in Europe and it seems like it is difficult to find G1W here.

DashCamTalk has a nice review of G1W and it tells how to tell if fake or real.

There is many auctions around $30 shipped but it does not say processor and sensor name.
Some of those listings have no picture of side of this device where HDMI should be.
Something tells me to stay away from those...

Hi,

I am actually located in Europe and it seems like it is difficult to find G1W here.

DashCamTalk has a nice review of G1W and it tells how to tell if fake or real.

There is many auctions around $30 shipped but it does not say processor and sensor name.
Some of those listings have no picture of side of this device where HDMI should be.
Something tells me to stay away from those...
You should update your country so people can offer local help. @JooVuu is your man then. https://joovuu.com/gb/home/92-g1w-car-camera.html
My opinion after reading so many posts is it's better to pay a little more to a local guy who will stand by the product rather than roll the dice and save a few bucks on a super copied camera. If you buy from ebay you will have to take it apart to see if it's real. JooVuu has proven his customer service and honesty time and time again.

If you buy from ebay you will have to take it apart to see if it's real.
While i would also suggest buying from a trusted seller all you have to do is see what file format the G1W records in. If it is in AVI it is fake. If it is in .MOV it is really. No need to crack it open unless you want to.

Seems like you'd like to buy from China.
Our store is promoting G1W series now. G1W is 38.99 with coupon G1WUHD; G1W-C is 41.99 with coupon GBG1W; G1WH is 39.99 with coupon OZVARDVR.
All of them are free shipping. Welcome to Gearbest. ;)

Hi!

I would like to get a G1W with Novatek NT96650 and the Aptina AR0330.
Can you recommend ebay seller from China that is selling genuine devices?

Thank you.
Rad.

I had a bad experience with GearBest. Bought the camera from them in September. 3 weeks later the camera still not shipped. They keep promising it will be shipped within next 2-5 business days. Asked for a refund. They promptly cancelled my order and promised a refund in the next 2-10 business days. Opened a case with Paypal and got my money back on the next day. Bottom line -- wasted 3 weeks of time + too much back and forth on e-mails with them.

We have this G1W/C/H models for sale,and this is the recommend seller by Dashcamtalk,and he said that:

''
Where to purchase for lowest price
This camera sells on eBay, Amazon and online vendors. Note that there appear to be many inferior / fake G1W’s being sold that use different processors and CMOS sensors (SQ processor, lower end Novatek processors such as the NT96220).

G1W
  • estore009 on eBay.com
    and on ebay.co.uk
    is the most popular seller
  • estore009
    is also selling a “2014 version” with a 320mAh battery
  • Shenzhen Blueskyocean Technology on Aliexpress
''

Many seller here, :), but you only need one.

If you can pay a little more, better to choose A118(B40).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
iSPECLE China 5