Issue with DVR207

kiwi

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
DVR-207
So my DVR207 arrived today, and am uploading a review for you guys and ill create a thread for it later.

However, I've only got the one issue and that is tonight, I changed the settings to 2 minute recordings and now I have to manually click record after every 2 minutes.

It was looping fine as in saving files when I first tested and had no dramas, now I have manually hit the record button.

Can anyone assist?

Perhaps try removing the battery to reset everything.

Is Motion Detection enabled? If yes, try turning it off.

If you are doing a static test (camera not moving) it will stop recording after 2 minutes if MD is on.

I am having the exact same issue with my brand new 207. Unboxed and worked stellar earlier today after installing a brand new Panasonic Class 10 32 gig SD card. I got back in the car to go to dinner and it was looping then as well. I did notice that the video was stuttering a bit. When I got in the car after dinner I noticed the problem you mention. It recorded one 5 minute clip and then stopped recording. I pulled the card to check and it is formatted in FAT32 (this is also when I noticed the stuttering issue.)

I am hoping someone has some advice on this one.

Sounds like a card issue. See how I solved mine in the link in my signature

Back