Where did you mount the camera? Post your pictures

Here is my mobius in my 2012 VW Golf. Tight space between mirror and windshield made things tricky for thus type of camera and set up.

image.jpg image.jpg

Hears my Mobius in a TJ

It can still slip in and out of the cradle. I got lucky with that.

Nice job.
In future you might try L-shape plug, which will give even more neat install.

a3.jpg

Yes that area gets wiped.

That angled USB would either hang down or it wold halve bind with the roof and pushed the lens skyward.

Try it, and you see that it will not affect any angle. Worked fine for me.

Sorry not the roof. The plastic molding I have it Tapped to.

For full horizontally flat surface install of Mobius ( lets say to the ceiling of car ) need to cut slightly L-shape usb connector part cable surrounding, if you know what I mean.

The worse wipers-area car I used Mobius was on Opel Zafira 2007.

That's really neat, lucky you :cool: ... on my little Merc there's about 3" at top of the windscreen, that's outside the wipe area on the driver's side, I had to use a 28" wiper on the passenger side, instead of the standard 24" to have the cam a bit higher up:

Same Problem on my Civic Coupe. Had to mount my mobius lower below my mirror than I would have liked, but its still pretty well hidden.

Middle of my car

Quite interesting. A lot of nice features.

Few questions :

- what happens if somebody will call my phone on same time when I using it as 2ch camera recording ?
- how long PCB will last under those extreme recording conditions ?
- how long battery last before "exploding" working under constant extreme recordings ?
- if I want to monitor car in so called "parking mode" and leave 700usd gadget ( smartphone ) in car, - do I have to hire a security guy to watch for my car not be brake in to stole a phone ?

;)

Few questions :

- what happens if somebody will call my phone on same time when I using it as 2ch camera recording ?
- how long battery last before "exploding" working under constant extreme recordings ?
- if I want to monitor car in so called "parking mode" and leave 700usd gadget ( smartphone ) in car, - do I have to hire a security guy to watch for my car not be brake in to stole a phone ?

;)
While not ideal for everyday use, it could definitely work in a pinch. Maybe a friend lends you his/her car for the day.

Thanks for sharing Calvin. I wonder what the original purpose Samsung had for it.

Few questions :

;)

Already reply

power of Samsung
and why would i leave my phone there?

That's really neat, lucky you :cool: ... on my little Merc there's about 3" at top of the windscreen, that's outside the wipe area on the driver's side, I had to use a 28" wiper on the passenger side, instead of the standard 24" to have the cam a bit higher up:

The worse wipers-area car I used Mobius was on Opel Zafira 2007.

u guys think u have it tough...I can't get these d___ things to wipe anything! Good thing it never rains in Calif. (except last week).
DSC00182.JPG

Back