4 cameras surveillance system.

Ben180 said:
Any sample
That's all I have for now. If you click on the link
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product ... 15784.html
and scroll down the page, there are 4 pitures of the cameras capture. The news for me is the option to storage the information in codec H264 in a Hard Drive. This cameras system is equiped with a 1.8" 120GB HD. In another model we can intstall a 2.5" HD and a 500 GB HD cost $54 in amazon. These cameras records anytime the car moves or something moves around the car. The best power source for this system would be a 125 AH 12V Solar systems deep cycle lead battery. In another site the seller sugest to install this battery in the trank. Using HD instead of SD cards increases the storage capacity up to 1TB or 1 month hystory. This system has not only Pros but many cons. The quality of wideos isn't higher enough, the price is high, cameras has to be installed by professionals, and may void the waranty. If the dealers will decide to equip the cars with any camera system then this may be a good candidate.

Last edited by a moderator:
I get better video quality from a 5yr old Nokia mobile.

That video quality is horrible. Unfortunately most of these mobile DVRs have similar video quality. Paying nearly $500 for that is crazy.

What about this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiuaCzMDDuo

and this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxVuOtCj2vs

and this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqyVNL9H_LA

These systems were avaliable to the public since 2010, there are in use, and not very horrible. Since then the price is going down much lower than $500 as experts of DashCamTalk and theirs favorites think.

The 4 ch mobile DVR are avaliable to the general public in some diffdrent systems.
one system put all things together in a Dash Camera. The 1000mah battry is replaceable like in cel phones it helps but I fear tha this system might be prone of the overheating, so i skip this system.
F900LHD Full HD 1080 4 channel car DVR system supports 4 cameras.
This dash board HD dvr has one permanently attached camera and 3 slots to attach 3 more cameras which you can by separately and choose the model and the resolution based on your needs, and budged.
Product specifications: 
CMOS:5 Mage pixels CMOS
Lens:7.3mmFocal range:10cm-infinity
LCD screen:2.5"LTPS TFT LCD
Video output:
HD media connection:HDMI CTS1.2,support 1080P/720P/WVGA output format;TV synthetic signals:NTSC/PAL
Picture format:picture format:JPEG 4000*3000 Maximum output:12 M
Video format:TS
Video:1920*1080(30 frame/s)      1280*720(30 frames/s)      848*480(60 frames/s)
Zoom:4X digital zoom
Recording media:External:SDHC SD card(Maximum 32G)
Audio:Built-in microphone/Speaker(Mono)
Shutter:Electronic shutter
Shutter speed:1/2~1/1,000sec
White balance:Auto/ shine/cloudy/fluorescence/tungsten
LED light:ON/OFF
Connection:USB 2.0/HDMI/TV
Battery:External lithium battery,3.7V 1000mAH
USB:USB 2.0
SIZE/Dimension:106.7*53.9*33.3mm/About 128gWorking temperature/humidity:-10°C~60°C/10%~80

Another system is a rear view miror DVR with 4 channels.

The third system ic composed by a sparate DVR supporting 4 cameras, 4 cameras and the display.
A good candidate is FUHO from Taiwan.
After being confused by the great number of dash cam models, and theirs limitations and flaws, I'm working toward I reliable 4 Channels DVR that I can set and forget:
I'm looking for a separate mobile 4 ch DVR that can be powered by a 12V battery with a P.I (Proportional,Integral), cooling fan. This is mandatory for the conditions inside the car where temperature can variate from 190F to -10F. This system operates in survelliance mode i.e. turns on if the car moves or something moves around the car, with no occupants inside and under a very hot summer day. This DVR must accept a 2.5" Hard Drive, H264 CODEC and all other features necessary for a 360 degre all the time ca survelliance. I have found some models for about $200.
The cameras I'm going to buy separate with different resolution. First I'm going tu buy two cameras front and rear and later I'm going to buy two more side mirrors with lower resolution.
I bought a 500GB 2.5" hard drive from amazon $54 and a deep cycle 12 V 5AH for $12.
I am going to install this system in one of my cars.

For a multiple camera surveillance system, Security Monitor Pro is the best option. There are 5 different licenses - 2 camera, 4 camera, 8 camera, 16 camera, 32 camera. Its is the most stable and reliable video surveillance software on the market.

At the moment best 4ch standalone system is XDVR004.

Check thread:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1395&p=19214&hilit=xdvr004#p19214

Re: Dual channel DVR with small remote lenses?
by niko » Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:08 am

Actually there is out there already for few month 4ch 1280 x 1024 standalone car dvr.
64gb SD/ ssd, usb record, external hdd, gps, LAN option ( wifi, 3G etc )

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/76378 ... om=wap&s=p

just need to add high quality low lux cameras

Also for wifi / 3g transmission need to sort out battery issue, for example adding additional car battery or special high capacity battery pack.

Back