REVIEW: "Quality Dashcams" Retailer

Milamber

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Dash Cam
A129 Pro Duo
This one has been on my agenda for a while so apologise for not sorting it sooner.

I approached VicoVation who are a Taiwanese manufacturer for Vico products, I had been eye balling the TF2+ which was a brand spanking new model that was due for release in Taiwan later that week. They put me in contact with the main Australian Distributor "Quality Dashcams".

I contacted this company and spoke with a guy by the name of Evert would told me all about VicoVation dashcams with their pro's and cons, I decided to go ahead with my purchase of a TF2+ which Quality Dashcams ordered as a special priority delivery straight from the distributor in Taiwan, to this point there had been no TF2+ models made available outside of the country. The camera arrived 5 days later and was configured by Quality Dashcams for English as I had requested, since I need to brush up on my Taiwanese. The camera was shipped with an email and SMS detailing the tracking information as well as a follow up email checking if I had received the product with a nice PDF manual (since the packaging was in Taiwanese given it was so new).

Anyone interested in purchasing from this retailer should have no concerns. The website is here and the owner can be contacted on here too via this profile link

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: REVIEW:

Milamber said:
I contacted this company and spoke with a guy by the name of Evert would told me all about VicoVation dashcams with their pro's and cons

What are the cons of Vico?

Re: REVIEW:

Maulhofer said:
Milamber said:
I contacted this company and spoke with a guy by the name of Evert would told me all about VicoVation dashcams with their pro's and cons

What are the cons of Vico?

he ended up buying one and is happy with it so I guess the cons can't have been too bad

Back