When looking for a new dash cam, check out our main page for the best bang for your buck dash cams. Beyond that, for 2020 these are the best dash cams to consider.
Cheapest dash cam to consider
(Note: Anything under $30 is typically poor quality).
- AUKEY DRA5 Mini Dash Cam (1.5″ screen, 24 month warranty)
- 70mai Dash Cam Pro / MiDrive D02 (great video but note it has a battery not capacitor)
Discreet single camera with screen and GPS
Good Value Dual Camera
Premium 4K Dual Camera
- VIOFO A129 Pro Duo 4K (Best 4K video quality)
- Thinkware U1000 (Most feature packed – best parking mode and has Cloud functionality)
- Anker Roav DashCam Duo (Reasonable video quality and good price)
- VIOFO A129 Duo IR (Best video quality and buffered parking mode)
- Blueskysea B2W (Good all around rideshare but has a unique design)
Best Brand Name Camera
Brands with the best support
- Street Guardian (Best support and 24 month warranty when registering your cam)
- AUKEY (Good support and 24 month warranty)
- VIOFO (Good firmware updates and 18 month warranty)
If this list does not provide a camera that meets your needs, check out our What Should I Buy Sub-Forum.
Published: December 30, 2019
Updated: October 26, 2020