Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
Blaupunkt A51

b1.jpg

Product features

- CE / FCC / BSMI Certification Safety Inspection Magnetic: D3A199, does not interfere with electronics
- used by the U.S. high-end video chip maker Ambarella A5
- FullHD 1920x1080 high definition extremely delicate
- WDR wide dynamic noise reduction technology photosensitive 3DNR
- 130 + F2.0 wide-angle glass lens full aperture +7 G
- H.264 video compression technology, MOV video format loop video does not leak seconds
- 7 segment EV value best environmental exposure compensation adjustment
- Intelligent motion detection surveillance video flameout
- G-Sensor sensitivity adjustable impact sensor lock files, can also be manually locked SOS
- Video capture key can be pressed Save Photos
- 8 alphanumeric labels personalized image settings
- built-in 470mAh rechargeable lithium battery
- TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System

b2a.jpg

Google Translated from THIS SOURCE

Long-term cultivation car multimedia market German brand Blaupunkt blue dot, officially launched in Taiwan, the latest tachograph products "A51 Taiwan Limited Edition" alone suggested retail price of $ 6,980, effective immediately available. Blaupunkt A51 tachograph built 1080P Full HD video features 130-degree wide-angle lens, f/2.0 aperture, Ambarella A5 chip platform, a whole new generation 3.5 million pixel COMS sensor, WDR wide dynamic range, 3D noise reduction, G-Sensor , capture key design features, and optional TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System, and full-function remote control and other accessories.

Equipped with a whole new generation of 3.5 million pixels COMS sensor

Blaupunkt A51 tachograph flagship high-definition experience, and in order to provide users with the best video quality, Blaupunkt A51 tachograph equipped with the latest generation of 3.5 million pixels COMS sensor, noise suppression and detail in low light presentation on , an improvement over the previous generation. Blaupunkt A51 also with American Ambarella A5 chip platform, supports WDR wide dynamic and 3D noise reduction.

Ambarella A5 platform are currently on the road in one of the latest video recorder program, A5 chip in dealing with the performance, image quality, speed and visual effects, have provided a better standard than past products, but also the ability WDR wide dynamic technology, and 3D noise reduction function can be significantly strengthened nighttime video performance.

f/2.0 large aperture design, built to capture the key features

Blaupunkt A51 tachograph built 130-degree wide-angle lens, the lens group 7 all-glass style, and has a large f/2.0 aperture design, the greater the amount of light helps to shoot at night or in the quality of the environment without light. Blaupunkt A51 also supports 7-segment EV adjustment feature that allows the driver depending on the needs of the environment, adjust the different exposure values.

In addition to image-specification, Blaupunkt A51 is also equipped with integrated G-Sensor function, capture key, and optional expansion space TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System. G-Sesor provides tachograph move when gravity anomaly is detected, such as emergency braking, collision, accidents and other incidents, then the movie will automatically lock files and retained for future as video evidence. The key function can provide video capture, press the button that photographs without stop recording state, the operation more intuitive and convenient.

PRICE is around 200usd.

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

Last edited:
All those buzzwords

I like the

"Built-in 470mAh rechargeable lithium battery explosion"

Now that's a feature you don't often see advertised.

at least they're up front about it :D

note the resemblance to the Panasonic model posted earlier (the look I mean, not the explosions)

I like the

"Built-in 470mAh rechargeable lithium battery explosion"

Now that's a feature you don't often see advertised.

@ " lithium battery explosion " , - thats how Google translates as mentioned in first post.
I am sure they meant "not explosion", but something else ( I have removed "explosion" word not to confuse people, but of course developers should pay attention on translation in the future ).
I have a positive experience with earlier Blaupunkt goods, where back in the 90-s buying German car with Blaupunkt stereo or speakers was prestige. They do a good quality stuff, at least back in 90-s ;)

This form / factor + menu interface + specs is typical and most popular from latest Taiwan dashcams ( I think about few dozens I saw already ). Big brand names like this design: Transcend, Rolley, HP, Whistler, now Panasonic and Blaupunkt. Of course all started from Mio- series and I will not be surprised if ( maybe ? ) Mio has something to do with many other look-a-like models ( maybe selling license / patent to them or even manufacturing some of them ? )

This form / factor + menu interface + specs is typical and most popular from latest Taiwan dashcams ( I think about few dozens I saw already ). Big brand names like this design: Transcend, Rolley, HP, Whistler, now Panasonic and Blaupunkt. Of course all started from Mio- series and I will not be surprised if ( maybe ? ) Mio has something to do with many other look-a-like models ( maybe selling license / patent to them or even manufacturing some of them ? )

Yeah I would agree, they all have a familiar Mio or even an Aiptek look about them.

Quite a few of these coming out of the same factory as is probably obvious from the similarities, the connection to the parent companies is in name only, for whatever that's worth

Night vision looks nice and crisp on this, is that the new COMS sensor they are discussing?

All those features for only $6980? At that price, I'll buy several of them.

mrted

Back