Brandjuh on the road

Brandjuh

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Dash Cam
FineVu CR-500HD + GPS(Front),Carcam (back),LS300,DOD LS430W
Since I like to have 1 threat with all my video's I made a new thread. I have take all other videos I have posted here and put it under here. New movies are coming in this thread.

And the new movies:

You see a Dutch police car that is blocking the road, but some people are just ignore it and drive around it. When I ask the police to help with the roadblock (they know me) they approve it. (Not on the movie) The stupid's reaction I got:

Me: You cant pass, there is a accident, please turn around.
Person: What?! But I live in Bergeijk (The place where it happen), I must pass!
Me: You can't the road is blocked by the accident, you can turn around and take the other road.
Person: I must take this street, look at my navigation!
Me: You live here? I Hope you know your own house without navigation. But you turn and take twice the first right.

-----------------------------------

This person has his rear foglights on, its really frusterates me, and he don't give a reaction on my High Beam signals...

-----------------------------------

Carwash! With a lot of chitchat with a friend.

--------------------------------------

It was a bit slippery, a close call....

----------------------------------------

Stormy Weather is good for photo's, this is one of the calls I had to photograph for the news

----------------------------------------

I was a little hyper, when some cars in the front of me are taken the buslane instead of the normale lane. I could not hold my Laugh.

------------------------------------------

The black suv wasnt aware of the fact he can take the next trafficlight to go on the highway, and just cut off somebody on the good lane.

---------------------------------------------

I hate people that dont make speed before they are merge on the highway

When I drove by I saw that there was a carcrash happend, I decide to go back and take some care of the traffic untile the caps are arrived.

-------------------

Some streets are very narrow, especially when you drive a big van.

------------------

Nobody likes a trafficjam but this person takes the emergency lane

--------------------

This guy takes accidently the bicyclelane

------------------

Netherland and rain.... much rain

-------------------

Accident happend on the road to the airport the police just go with some urgent to a other call.

Up here it is quite common to have the front fog light on all the time, i guess stupid Danes think ther car look better with it.
Nice that you help the cops, i was supriced to see yellow light on the car ? isent cop cars in the Netherlands with blue light.

Back in the 90 ties i was working on some ferries witch meant i got off from Work around 4 - 4:30 in the morning, 1 day while i was blasting up E45 ( freeway / motorway ) i allmost rammed a cop car parked across the road with absolutely no lights on the car.

I was going faster than the 110 km/h witch was allowed back then, and only my supreme driving skilles saved the day, breeaking hard and emergency manouvers around the cop car and Down a offramp.

I parked my car on the offramp ran back up to the parked cop car and told them what i think of ppl who park a car with no lights at night across the fastest roads in Denmark ;).

They got all ther lights going and commented me on my driving skills, they where not in the car while it hapened and i actually passed within 2 M of one of the cops as i blitzed by them.
I was proberly Down to the allowed 110 km/h when i entered the offramp. ( not uncommen for me to drive 140-150 km/h on the way home on the normally empty roads )

In Netherland it isnt allowed to use the front/rear foglights when its not need (less than 50m of visiblity), but the south neighbours in Belgium are allowed it when its raining. When a belgium person comes in the Netherland and its raining, they have there foglights on. :(

Normaly on a empty road I drive around the 20+30 above the legal speed (Highway or not builded area's, above it you can take to the court and above the maxium speed + 50 you lose your drivers license.

All emergency services in Netherland have blue and amber signals. Blue when there are the first on scene or when they have a urgent call. But since a year of 2 there is a now policy that says when the blue lights are not need then use the amber once. Less useless braking and less people that are come to look what happens. On the highway the first arrived and (and buffer car) emergency service holds on the blue light, all other except use the amber lights.

This is too minimise the blue overlight on the highway when everybody brakes and take a look. It really works.

Good that you say it also too the cops! In Netherland it isnt allowed to stand still on the emergency lane, its only allowed when there is a emergency or brake down.

Just visit my Mother in Eersel, a small village in the South of Netherland, and drove back to my home in Eindhoven. Just decided to take the touristic route.

Here the rear fog light are only allowed when it is fog or heavy rain.
The front fog light may be used in daytime ( clear weather ) but not at the same time as the ordinary light. ( this is where ppl here fail )
If there is fog or heavy rain it is okay to use both fog light and the normal light at the same time, but you have to turn off fog light as soon as you are out of the fog or heavy rain.

Here every one breaks / slow Down to see what is going on, ( no matter what cars is on site ans witch color ther light have )
Allso many sick ppl break out ther cellphones to film some poor hurt bleeding ppl, i have agreed with myself if i see that again i will stop get hold of the person and kick ther ass.

I still dont get why we have to drive around in the daytime with the light on :rolleyes: ( must be yet another stupid EU thing )

I hate when people use the front foglights in the dark, its so useless and annoying.

Well its the same everywhere in the world, everybody brakes and take a look when they see things flashing. But I can tell you that it is a lot less with amber lights then with blue lights, especially when not every vehicles use his amber, then its looks just like a tow truck and not a massive accident.
I have experience a much better trafficflow.

The most hate full thing is when people don't have respect when they are taking photographs, I am a photojournalist (press photographer) and I do it for my work, but when some non press and sensationseekers are around they dont respect the victim and photograph everything what is laying around.

In the Netherland it isnt required to use the lights on daytime, but I drive always with my lights on, you more visible then without the lights.

Very heavy and long road transport.

Truck stays on the road but dont drive, I think he was looking for the exact location where he must offload, while I was tanking he passed me and stops on the offload point.

Myfirst drive-thru tolbooth

Last edited:
@ kamkar1 driving in daylight is not a EU directive its certain countries governments decisions Holland included .....M Sarko the ex french president tried to impliment it here without much success .....it was met with uproar and demonstrations and then died a death.......Regards Ipol

The Roundabout sign is misplaced, it must be rotated by 60 degrees.

This car is rolling back, I think there are just a few inches left.

Hate it when the C3 isnt going to the right but must drive in front of me but dont drive the max. speed.

That's a traffic jam? You should see how it is in California. (many added HOURS of waiting, nearly a dead stop)

hehe yeha as a Dane i can not complain when it come to traffic jam, compared to the LA 6 lanes of gridlock.
Around here they add 1 houer at worst and thats only if some one have crashed his truck and block both lanes on the E 45 freeway.
I have heard it is bad around Copenhagen every morning, but i cant be bothered with the ppl over there ;) they deserve it as they could just fix it instead of making a pointless tunnel to Germany.

That's a traffic jam? You should see how it is in California. (many added HOURS of waiting, nearly a dead stop)
hehe yeha as a Dane i can not complain when it come to traffic jam, compared to the LA 6 lanes of gridlock.
Around here they add 1 houer at worst and thats only if some one have crashed his truck and block both lanes on the E 45 freeway.
I have heard it is bad around Copenhagen every morning, but i cant be bothered with the ppl over there ;) they deserve it as they could just fix it instead of making a pointless tunnel to Germany.

There is a big difference between Netherlands and USA, especially when it comes to infrastructure.
Netherlands has one of the busiest roads in Europe, this is a two-lane road, but we also have some five-lane roads complete stop.

But this is a normal Trafficjam nothing special, can even busier :)

Back