Brandjuh on the road

Scratch 1 Ka :D

Just after a traffic jam I want to make some speed, when the stupid truck driver get in front of me.

And the long part from the video Zonnebeke (Belgium) to Eindhoven (Netherland).

When trucks overtake other truks that is 1 km/h slower it is called a elephant race here in Denmark, however on most motorways/freeways overtaking for trucks + cars with trailers / campers are not allowed during rush-houer.

Knowing Danish drivers i am pretty sure many are close to exploding when they get trapped in a "elephant race" .

The trafficjam that you see is caused by roadworks. Trucks in the Netherlands arent allowed to takeover between 6:00 to 10:00 and 15:00 to 19:00 usually on highways with 2 lanes.
But the problem was how he take over, he just going to the left instead waiting for my signal or wait untile I passed.

What was going on in the last video with the arguing or yelling at the end?

What was going on in the last video with the arguing or yelling at the end?
Somebody was very very angry, when I was unloading the person was so wild that he almost hit me, I just ignored him because the police was coming to me for some protection.

I shall not translate everything but when I opened the passenger door he is yelling: "No, I stay here and I dont move, then you let me alone. I will slam him into a stone"

I thought Dutch people are suppose to be friendly :) Or maybe not so friendly when drunk.

I rember when we had a carneval in my home town Aarhus in the early/mid 80ties, i think it lasted 3-4 years then it was stopped Again ( too wild )

The annual Aarhus festival still go on every year at the first week of september, if you like to party and be drunk it would be the perfect time for a visit.
http://aarhusfestuge.dk/en/

I am so glad i stopped drinking around 1990, to this day i still remember all the stupid Things we did when drunk ;)

Back