Cheapest Reliable DashCam

jack123

Reaction score
Country
United States
Newish rideshare driver looking to buy a dual dash cam for safety reasons for viewing inside and outside of vehicle.
I need something with good night vision and reliable.

Looked into a few in the $100 range such as:

Blueskysea B2W 1080P​

Pruveeo D30H( amazon.com/gp/product/B07QDYZM75?pf_rd_r=TPCQRBPQT2G1GAE4B3C4&pf_rd_p=1ab92b69-98d7-4842-a89b-ad387c54783f&pd_rd_r=601f5efb-f6ef-41c4-b474-5202719ac7e8&pd_rd_w=DCYIw&pd_rd_wg=3OINT&ref_=pd_gw_unk)

https://www.newegg.com/p/0PD-00PZ-00001 Tropro $70.

Ideally I would like to spend less money then this but are these the most reliable camera's at the price point or below.

Last edited:
My experiences with the B2W were all very positive and I'd still likely be running mine but for not having space and for having something better now. The B2W form-factor is a make-or-break kind of deal thing; if it fits well it's awesome, but it doesn't fit all cars well. The hardware is a bit dated now but was top-grade not too long ago and still does very well for what it does, especially at it's price point. There's now better available now in every aspect but it also costs more; sometimes a lot more. The front cam does well day and night, the cabin cam and IR illumination are very good at night and good daytime. Reliability is tops, it handles heat well, it isn't too picky about sd cards, and good customer support- the manufacturer is very active on these forums.

Phil

Anyone have anything to say about the D30H?

I'm not 100% up to date on all the models, but the reason you are getting no replies here is that you have these requirements:
  • Dual cam
  • Good NV
  • Reliable
  • $100.

Basically those things do not exists together as far as most people know, and as far as I know.

Back