Cubot GS9000Pro firmware

chris127

Reaction score
Country
Poland
Dash Cam
DOD LS430W, SJ5000+, Mobius C2, GS5000
Hello, I'm looking for the latest firmware for this dashcam. I've the "V1.0.7 G85C K", but I've seen other GS9000's with the version "V1.0.8 G85C K". Is this the latest firmware and where can I download it? It's possible to extract / download my current firmware (before I install a other firmware)?

different firmware versions on these generic products can be because of hardware changes, trying other versions has inherent risks, better to contact your reseller and ask what's available, different version numbers don't always equal improvements

My seller says that he has no newer version, but he's not a reseller.
I know that there are different hardware versions, but I want make a backup first of my current firmware before I try to install a other one. Is this possible?

couldn't say, not the same process for each model, you might need a bit of trial and error to work it out, have you got a link to the model you bought so I can see what it is?

No, I'm sorry. The eBay auction has been deleted. Which information do you need?
The packaging of my Cubot GS9000 Pro looks like this:

Edit: Images deleted.

Last edited:
try the info in the GS1000 section on how to backup the firmware, same basic process should apply

Hello, I'm looking for the latest firmware for this dashcam. I've the "V1.0.7 G85C K", but I've seen other GS9000's with the version "V1.0.8 G85C K". Is this the latest firmware and where can I download it? It's possible to extract / download my current firmware (before I install a other firmware)?
Chris, it means your device suit software V1.0.7 G85CK. It is not advice you to update with seems to be latest software: V1.0.8 G85CK.
Why software is different, maybe some change on component, so software updated. If it is real, your device does not fit with new software. Or it may die during updating.

Hm, ok. But in the 1.0.7 I've a heavy bug. I can't lock a video fragment. The lock symbol is showing when I press the lock key, but the video file doesn't have the readonly attribute.

Chris, please contact with seller to ask for update of software. It can be improved by changing software. :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C GSXXXX 6
pasco2 GSXXXX 21
Back