dashcam Drag strip Racing footage sonoma raceway

I was wondering how long it would take before someone would do this. Really neat to see some passes.
Great video

I was wondering how long it would take before someone would do this. Really neat to see some passes.
Great video

I've been using my dashcam to capture drag racing, drifting, random street races , a few accident and road rage! I sold all my 2 gopro because I just really have no use for them anymore now that the camera is recording all the time.

No more charging go pro, no more worry about memory running out, no more crappy night images, no more "god I wish I had my go pro setup to already"

btw the red supra is friends car, first time at the strip, I drive the ls3 rx7.

I'm trying to get it mounted on my motorcycle to jump some hills

I've been using my dashcam to capture drag racing, drifting, random street races , a few accident and road rage!
Sounds like some good footage. Defiantly looking forward to more of your posting. I was hoping to get a few passes with mine but my nearest track is about a hour and half away and it is starting to get a little cold in my area. I did get a line lock put in this past summer though so that will make life a little easier.

I sold all my 2 gopro because I just really have no use for them anymore now that the camera is recording all the time.
Whenever i go to the track that is all i see GoPros on the cars. It is really nice to see a slightly more POV version of things.

Is that yours at about 3:55 then? I kept looking at the headlights and nose thought they looked a little RX7 like and it sounded a bit throaty like my car way to low of a sound for a Rotor motor.

Also nice to see someone else who records as often as possible.

Last edited:
Sounds like some good footage. Defiantly looking forward to more of your posting. I was hoping to get a few passes with mine but my nearest track is about a hour and half away and it is starting to get a little cold in my area. I did get a line lock put in this past summer though so that will make life a little easier.

Whenever i go to the track that is all i see GoPros on the cars. It is really nice to see a slightly more POV version of things.

Is that yours at about 3:55 then? I kept looking at the headlights and nose thought they looked a little RX7 like and it sounded a bit throaty like my car way to low of a sound for a Rotor motor.

Also nice to see someone else who records as often as possible.

Yes 3:55 is my fd rx7 powered by a ls3 from c6 corvette and 100 shot of nitrous

Back