DR 500GW to much green in de dark

pegasusjan

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
At first I had a Blackbue DR 500W for a few days but this one has a bad contact in the connector.
So I got a NEW one from the supplier .
But now i see that the new camera in the dark has a lot of green in the image : see the foto's

Picture(Snapshot) of old camera
camera_old_zps259269b1.jpg

Picture (snapshot) of the new camera
camera_new_zpsc7a775be.jpg

Are there more people with a green image in the dark ??????? (Is this camera defective??)

Simple fix Turn the brightness up to about 75%

Hillbilly said:
Simple fix Turn the brightness up to about 75%

The brightness stands on 100% (or else sometimes the picture is at daytime (cloudy) to dark)

What was the firmware in the old and new?
In some 1,005 Koreans changed your sensor

Anyone got an updated Korean firmware from the original please

Try turning the brightness all the way down... I found that is all that that setting does... It doesnt really lighten anything...

mine is REALLY green (brightness at 25). i turned up the brightness to 75, but wont know how it affects anything until tonight.

I have mine returned to the seller and got my money back. (after trying two new Blackvue's DR-500GW, they both have green picture's in the dark)

Now I have bought a Finevue CR-500HD and I am very satisfied. No green pictures when it is dark.
Picture in the night and at daytime is better. (at daytime less macroblocks compared with Blackvue, in the dark black contrast, so no green)

Back