Explosion in pickup truck!

M---

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dash Cam
A118C
...Or at least a sudden decompression of something. Fire extinguisher? CO2 cannister? Who knows.

I didn't want to drive through the unknown vapours. I considered driving through the gas station on the right, but the truck went in the driveway. My ventilation was on recirc, so I decided to drive through the vapours.

I have no idea what the buzzing sounds were as I drove through the vapour. Engine complaining? My dashcam's never recorded that sound before. As I went around the corner, the pickup driver was getting out and holding his head as he was looking at the bed of the truck.

Or a big spray paint can which got punctured in a tool box at the moment of accelleration.

There was some sort of explosion going on in the back of his truck and he chose to park it on top of the petrol station's holding tanks :)

Look like a Co2 fire extinguisher going off to me :D good catch

When he steps on the gas, the fire extinguisher probably rolls and the valve hits something and breaks. We've had one get knock off it's hook and hit the concrete floor doing the same thing. Stand back!

Last edited:
Back