G1WH blowing fuses

winter4w

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dash Cam
G1WH
So I finally found the issue to my car blowing fuses. Once I plug my G1WH camera the fuse blows. I looked at the fuse that's in the 12V port and it looks fine. What is the cause and will I be needing to get a new cable?

A;most certainly a PS issue and not a cam problem. Try another PS but have some extra fuses on hand just in case. Until you solve this I'd avoid plugging into your computer!

Phil

A;most certainly a PS issue and not a cam problem. Try another PS but have some extra fuses on hand just in case. Until you solve this I'd avoid plugging into your computer!

Phil
Yea lol don't want to fry my USB ports or my motherboard. Got a new PSU coming in two days. I have had this camera for two years now so won't be shocked if she is starting to kick the bucket.

Phil
So got a new one and everything seems fine again :)

I hope this also will resolve the issue I had where the camera would turn off while driving.

Back