Guy on a bike cuts me off out of no where

vbx

Reaction score
Country
United States
And I was texting and driving to just seconds earlier. Good thing I drive a stick! The noise you hear is me shifting back to neutral and slightly pressing on the brakes once I noticed this guy cutting me off.

your slow off the mark, he might have thought you were waiting for him.

Yeah , some bike riders are just crazy ....

That cyclist , thought he could make it across before the traffic lights changed and got caught short. Hes lucky he didn't get run over.

Where the hell did he come from??? I could only see a brief shadow on the right side of the rear cam's picture and it appeared he came from the other side of the road.

reminds me of the skateboarder in this clip (skip to 7:02). here, having the rear cam really helps.
Some of those kids on skateboards must truly think they are invulnerable. There's a very popular park not too far from me with a large parking lot, think in terms of a couple hundred car capacity. During the summer the skate boarders are riding through the parking lot like flies at a slaughter house, and totally oblivious to any cars, bicyclists, pedestrians, squirrels, dogs, etc. that may be around. :rolleyes:

I'm amazed. He actually looked over his shoulder! Not that it would have done him any good at that point, but bloody hell, that's rare!!

I have some footage from today of a woman cyclist with her toddler on a trailer-style seat/3rd wheel. First she joined from a side road on the right without looking to see if it was safe to drift on to the correct side of the road. Later she failed to look again when pulling out to pass a parked car.

It has become standard practice for entitled cyclists to move out to overtake without looking behind them. But FFS if you have a toddler on the back isn't it worth the effort???

FWIW here it is. Includes swearing. God these idiots make me angry. The worst thing is, the more consideration you show them, the less carefully they behave.

Last edited:
Back