I Use Blender and this guys YouTube videos.

Peter Wilson

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mini 0801 DashCam and Blackvue DR550GW, iPhone 4S.
I searched and searched for free professional video editing software that was not too hard to use and was powerful enough to do all i needed and drag and drop for the video footage and time lines.

Searched Google videos and found the YouTube video and saw the software. Its fully free no Watermark no Click here to use after delay and your not forced to pay after 30 days. Its FREE... Web address is as follows.
http://www.blender.org/

And these are the videos I found and all I had to watch to make it all work. I would advise to have a full scroll mouse to make things easier.

nice one peter I have download blender but have not got around to playing with it yet.....all in good time regards Ipol

I have noticed a Few additional things for those using this Application that will improve the quality a Whole load....

First thing it the bps after you have set the video up look at the section under the Defaut Tab then encoding. I have it set to H264, and then change Bit rate to 13000 or what ever you would like. You have to remember to make the Maximum "rate" just under bit rate to a higher value. I have it set to 15000 and then rember to set the audio up I use mp3.

Second thing I noticed when editing a Long video of the school choir is that if you fade out and in to a black area, if the fade in starts one frame before the next clip it has a wobble and the video has a slight banding issue after it has cleared from the fade in.

Back