Innovv C2

niko

Retailer
Reaction score
Country
Ireland
Dash Cam
Street Guardian UK / EU / EEA Distributor
Soon will be added to Innovv family new C2 series which is specifically improved for dashcam users.
  • Improved day, especial night video quality in low light.
  • Improved the affect from LED in video shooting.
  • Improved the high temperature working condition up to +70C.
  • Added lens cap to protect lens.

Innovv C2 a.jpg

Innovv C2 b.jpg

Innovv C2 (5).jpg

Innovv C2 (6).jpg

Innovv C2 (7).jpg

Innovv C2 (4).jpg

Innovv C2 (3).jpg

Bigger battery too. But if they still have that non standard connector it's a no go for me.

When's the release date?

When's the release date?

No exact dates has been set yet. Tests and firmware tune-up are in progress, - this all take time to squeeze out best performance. Patience ;)

No exact dates has been set yet. Tests and firmware tune-up are in progress, - this all take time to squeeze out best performance. Patience ;)
For me it's all about when I am going home to the US. Shipping in Mexico is hit or miss. Customs has damaged my packages a few times, by taking them out of the original packaging and leaving them unprotected. Sometimes it just never comes and sometimes they charge a pricey tax.

Sounds like Mexican postal and customs have copied ther Danish counterparts.

It is a bit surprise we received many inquires from people for C2 after this post.
One ordered on eBay.
The C2 is designed exactly for DashCam and RC people who need the high quality wider view.

Just finished high temperature testing, day and night video quality testing, it goes to be what we expected.
People can order now, can be shipped from next week.

I am reading correct that the C2 is a 160 degree FOV? With the C1 or C2 is there any adjustment to the FOV? The one feature that I like about the Mobius is the two choices of FOV. I prefer a more realistic view, as opposed to a wide angle, where things look too far away.

I should say the upgrading is so quick, even I did not catch time to update the information to website and people.

Below is the short brief on C1 and C2.

Both C1 and C2 have the new lens and the quality is even better for sure.
the C1 new lens, the view of angle is reduced a bit.
the C2 new lens, has the a bit wider view of angle.

Do they both use the same Sensor?
Are the Lenses exchangeable between the two Cams?

Yes, same sensor.

Two lens has the different diameter, C1 is 11mm, C2 is 12mm.
The diameter of lens hole on top plate is made accordingly.

The lens goes with the specified top plate, yes, it is exchangeable.
That is a good idea. :)

The C2 lens is looking good. But I want to see how is working the narrower C1 lens because I am not a wide lens fan.

enjoy,
tz

Last edited:
Sometimes I don't want my camera to record too much extra things... Just my opinion, C1 is enough for me.

I should say the upgrading is so quick, even I did not catch time to update the information to website and people.

Below is the short brief on C1 and C2.

Both C1 and C2 have the new lens and the quality is even better for sure.
the C1 new lens, the view of angle is reduced a bit.
the C2 new lens, has the a bit wider view of angle.

Am I understanding that the C1 just got a new lens, different from the release lens?

Yes, the C1 got a new lens as below photo.

The two lens has different diameter and length,
Dia 10mm is the released one, the lens is under the top plate.
the new one has dim 11mm and top out of the top plate 1.5mm.

Two has the same video quality.
The reason for change is the released lens is under the top plate, it got a big defect rate in dark corners during mass production.
The extended new lens helps to solve this issue. Innovv C1-Silver-2013 12 22.jpg

Yes, the C2 is available now and is selling for $79US. It will come with all the cables that you will need.

Great. Thanks.
I went to Innov's site and saw that the USB dashcam cable is 2 meters long.
Does anyone know if this length will allow to install the cable like in the attached picture?

Attachments

• wire[1].jpg
    wire[1].jpg
    179.2 KB · Views: 18
Great. Thanks.
I went to Innov's site and saw that the USB dashcam cable is 2 meters long.
Does anyone know if this length will allow to install the cable like in the attached picture?

I think that 2 metres is a 'typo' & that it's actually 3 metres, which should be ok for your needs.

I can check the length of the cable once mine C1 arrives. probably couple more days...I hope..

Back