ITB-100HD $199

He had the 100HD for sale on eBay last weekend too, I haven't read of any feedback on the Seller either.
Come to think of it I think I got his email address from this Forum when I looking for feedback etc. on this Dash Cam.

No more available. Itronics was fast. :lol:

enjoy,
Mtz

There are some eBay vendors who still put up these Korean cameras. It is worth a search before purchasing. However, if it gets posted on a site like DCT, it will be taken down right away. Lots of Korean visitors to DCT ;)

One eBay vendor appears to have a good strategy to deal with this. He lists the dash cam for one day. On the next day, he closes the listing a creates a new one. I think he does this because by the time the manufacturer / vendor complains about the listing, it will be gone and a new one will be in its place!

I guess Itronics doesn’t want to sell this product then, this is the only deduction I can come to if they keep stopping people from selling them. I mean come on these cameras are only worth about $200US, anyone who pays much more is a fool.

I bought 2 ITB-100HD’s and a power magic pro. For $440 this is the top price I would have paid for these products, any more expensive and I would have went without buying a camera. My vendor was not on e-bay and I was going to put his site on here but now I don’t think I will, I don’t want him to be hassled for selling the product at an affordable price. It’s a pity because he has many of the cameras listed on this forum at reasonable prices.

jimjones said:
I mean come on these cameras are only worth about $200US, anyone who pays much more is a fool.
What do you base this on? Which other dashcam, at this price range, is a better buy?

ExMet said:
jimjones said:
I mean come on these cameras are only worth about $200US, anyone who pays much more is a fool.
What do you base this on? Which other dashcam, at this price range, is a better buy?

I base this on the fact that most insurance premiums would not be raised by this amount if your car is damaged and it is considered your fault. The whole point of the cameras is to save you money. Going up to $300+ for any single camera is not worth the money. If you factor in the statistics and probability in the average persons driving history and the rise and fall of their insurance premium you come to the conclusion that unless you are one of the most unluckiest persons on the planet the camera would not be worth putting in financially. I work in the insurance business and it all comes down to the bottom line.
Having said that my comments were based purely on the assumption that you are putting in the camera in the event of an accident, which a lot of people on here are. If you are a film maker and take long trips that you want to record or you like to take hot girls to the hood of you car it is a different story. Having it for a hobby is different and a smaller market for the dash cam companies if that’s what they are aiming for.

I don't think is (only) about money when we think about a dashcam.
More important is our freedom and the truth. Not money are making me, but I make the money, so I need to be free to make them.

enjoy,
Mtz

jimjones said:
Having said that my comments were based purely on the assumption that you are putting in the camera in the event of an accident, which a lot of people on here are. If you are a film maker and take long trips that you want to record or you like to take hot girls to the hood of you car it is a different story. Having it for a hobby is different and a smaller market for the dash cam companies if that’s what they are aiming for.

Depends on what part of the world you live in. Or the criminality rate in your region/neighborhood.. If you live in a region with a lot of savage people a dash camera may simply save you money by simply being there and making villains scratch or break into the car next to yours.
If you want a dash camera for entertainment only then a smartphone with a decent windscreen support may provide even better quality than most of the dash cameras on the market.

I don't think is (only) about money when we think about a dashcam.
Yes this is true I also see having a dash cam as a bit of a hobby but its main use is for use in an accident. And I believe that’s what a large part of the market will buy them for. The fact that Itronics is stopping vendors selling the cam for $200US will be bad for Itronics because $200 x 1000 = $200,000 where as $360 x 100 = $36,000 less people will buy them for hobby purpose. So for the company Itronics, like all companies I think it is about money.

More important is our freedom and the truth.
Unfortunately truth is not important anymore lies are what this world is based on now. Truth more often than not is inadmissible in court and paying for legal council to get you off is more important. Sad but true.

mituc said:
jimjones said:

Depends on what part of the world you live in. Or the criminality rate in your region/neighborhood.. If you live in a region with a lot of savage people a dash camera may simply save you money by simply being there and making villains scratch or break into the car next to yours.
If you want a dash camera for entertainment only then a smartphone with a decent windscreen support may provide even better quality than most of the dash cameras on the market.
I have worked in all kinds of areas good and bad and the bottom line is most of these people don’t care if you have a camera or not. The type of people who are willing to trash your car don’t give a dam If you see there face. The majority of them are on drugs and don’t care what happens, they aren’t afraid of police or jail as they have been there and done that. In this situation a dash cam won’t save you money it will cost you, they are more likely to break in and steal it to sell for cash. I would advise if you live in a bad area not to get a dash cam, unless your car is locked away at night. It is only good if some one bumps or hits your car in a parking lot or if you’re in an accent.

jimjones said:
The majority of them are on drugs and don’t care what happens, they aren’t afraid of police or jail as they have been there and done that. In this situation a dash cam won’t save you money it will cost you, they are more likely to break in and steal it to sell for cash.
But you can think to some wireless solution to preserve the evidence.

enjoy,
Mtz

Last edited by a moderator:
Back