Itronics ITB-250HD

Some russian users like the korean products and buying them also if no russian menu. But most of them are interested about russian menu more than the origin of camera. Also there are many russian companies which put their logo on OEM chinese products and few of them offering some firmware support which is a very important thing for a device.

enjoy,
Mtz

Hi Mtz,

The English Android app should be sufficient to configure the device. Perhaps the English ITB-100HD player works with the ITB-250HD?

According to their site, there is the same PC player for 100 and 250, but if using it for setup the camera I don't know what will happen if the user will put some wrong value like 1080p which is not available for the 250HD. Does the PC player know if you are making the setup for 100 or 250 and grey out some features for 250? I don't think so. And if 250HD have some more feature?
Also I cannot access the 250HD setup from the Android application to see if there are more differences between the 100 and 250 configuration setup.

enjoy,
Mtz

Wonder when will the English version be released..

When is about marketing, that Itronics company is brainless.
How to prove something with links and not screenshots? Links can be changed or can disappear.

How to not want to sell your own product? Itronics is producing a camera. A seller sell many things and they can make profit from any of them. Who is losing money if a iTronics camera is not sold?

toddler08, your all 5 posts until now are about blaming the ebay sellers.
If you are coming from some Itronics department, tell your boss to translate the manuals, the software and make some money by selling the cameras, not to find all the ways to not sell it. I hope in Korea to be launched some amazing camera at very low price and then the korean people to not buy any Itronics camera. And then to see how the Itronics boss will try to save his business by selling some camera somewhere, even on Pitcairn.
Where was TViX few years ago and where is now?

enjoy,
Mtz

In case anyone is interested, toddler08's IP originates in Singapore.

There is only 1 sole distributor of Itronics products in Singapore, DVR Security Xuite.

And on their site they have the following warning (dated Jan 14).

DSXUITE.jpg

If you click on the link it states.

January 14, 2013
ITRONICS KOREA BANNED UNAUTHORIZED SELLERS!
Recently, Itronics Korea have managed to stop some unauthorized sellers from selling their product from unknown sources at unreasonably low prices, even cheaper than manufacturer's selling prices in their local market. We have recently been notified to pass down this warning msg to protect our valueable customer who are keen in Itronics. Protect yourself from "FAKE". Read the full report here from the official Itronics Korea Page: http://www.itronics.co.kr/2009/eng/comp ... php?seq=49

Note that the Itronics warning comes from July 3, 2012 and was discussed on our forum in October. As we all know the cameras are NOT fakes like DS Xuite is claiming.

Interesting how Itronics did nothing for 6 months and just acted now. I'm sure DS Xuite started losing sales and put pressure on Itronics to clamp down on the eBay sellers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Itronics was pushed by stores like dsxuite to force ebay tot threat the ITB-100HD sellers to not sell it anymore. And this cannot be made in just one day and I am sure it needs some time.
An authorized seller should sell the product with their national language translated so itronics doesn't care too much about singapore users and also about the seller because the ITB-250HD isn't translated so dsxuite cannont sell it.

enjoy,
Mtz

Yes, an ebay seller, selling a genuine product as we all received (the ITB 100HD), it can sell the 250HD for $240 on ebay with freeshipping.

Also in my country I can buy LG, Samsung, Panasonic products for a lower price than the official representative, using some online stores which can sell legally. An LG TV is at the official store $1000 and to some online store $850. So I will buy from the online store and LG isn't upsed because I can buy their products at a lower price.

The ipassmall have such high price to be near to the "official" greedy distributors so they can sell.

enjoy,
Mtz

So the Wi-Fi from the ITB-250HD is smart and simple:

I think the Wireless USB adapter for Itronics is based on Realtek RTL8188CU chipset judgind from this pictures when dongle connected to the PC.

On internet can be found for example with this number 81005434.
The wireless area for ITB-250HD I can say is about 50m in open space with this dongle. The big question for me is:
Can I increase the wireless signal to be received at bigger distance? Maybe another USB dongle? Is possible more signal with the same chipset? Or all mini usb wireless dongles have the same power and for more is needed a biger size?

In firmware there is a file named 8192cu.ko so I think this is the driver for the wireless and the RTL8192CU and RTL8188CU are using same drivers. Maybe the 8192CU is bigger and 300mbps and 8188CU is smaller as we can see in the pictures and 150mpbs.

enjoy,
Mtz

Attachments

• Realtek RTL8188CU Wi-Fi adapter.jpg
    Realtek RTL8188CU Wi-Fi adapter.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 385
Back