LK-7900 Firmware Version AC23 (June 14) and Updated Viewer

Swordfish

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Version AC23 is up.

Improvements supposedly include:
1. Image quality improvements -- Sharpness improved
2. Addition of video quality(bitrate) options -- Full HD : 6 ~ 11 Mbps; HD : 3 ~ 8 Mbps
3. 8-digit license plate number input -- Available to input max. 8-digit alphanumeric words (※ Letters and numbers only)
4. Mileage error fixes

There's also a new Viewer.

Attention, Ipol! :mrgreen:

EDIT:
I got an e-mail from my contact at Qrontech apologizing for the "confusion" about firmware AC23. He said the English firmware is "being tested." He also said the Korean version of AC23 will work with our LK-7900. I did update my unit using Korean AC23 before I got his reply and I can confirm that it works (no Korean voice, just plain English). I also downloaded the Korean Viewer for AC23 and everything is in English except during installation.
Here are the links to the Korean firmware and Viewer:
Korean AC23
Korean Viewer 1.7.5

Dropbox links:
Korean AC23
Korean Viewer 1.7.5

9042558444_9465040e14_o.jpg

9040336705_2cefc69907_o.jpg

9040371071_480aa1c19f_o.jpg

Re: LK-7900 Firmware Version AC23 (June 14) and Updated View

Just as Ipol thought he was done with firmwares! :p

oooohhhhhhh drole very drole........well its nice to see you guys have a great sense of humour :lol: I couldnt wish to be in better company.......I will let you know how I get on.....PS dont hold your breath :mrgreen: Ipol

@swordfish well I clicked on your link also visited Lukas site and it only shows AC21 as the latest firmware here at the moment ....it shows an update for the Cuty but doesnt mention AC23 for the LK7900 yet ... I clicked your link and it took me to a AC21 download.......very strange

I accessed the LukasHD site in the Korean language and sure enough the AC23 update is there but the minute you click to view in english it disappears and only AC21 shows Not speaking Korean I am once again stuck Whats going on LUKAS

Weird, right? I'm sure it was there a while ago. Problem is I'm in the office and didn't download it. Why don't you try the Korean firmware and tell us if it's the same file as the English firmware. :mrgreen: The Viewer's also gone.

@ swordfish I had enough trouble with the AC21 english version it will be like walking in a minefield if I try the korean version AC23 I will look at the site again once we get back from the chores we have this afternoon right now its lunch time No doubt the english version will show up eventually...greetings to all from a sunny ( i will just check) yes sunny northern france....Ipol

Haha. I'll try the Korean firmware. Greetings from rain-drenched Manila.

And I'm still ahving troubles with their site access...
Browser reports that DNS cannot be found :(

vitali_vg said:
And I'm still ahving troubles with their site access...
Browser reports that DNS cannot be found :(

update seems despaired lulz i cant download for upload somewhere else for you.

It works. Check my original post above.

well I think I have downloaded the firmware ok but they seem to have taken down the updated viewer 1.7.5.0 for the moment hopefully the english version will be up and running soon when you click your link for the viewer swordfish a page comes up saying Lukas says ......after that its in korean I think they might have taken it down to correct some issues just gotta have a little patience I guess at least they listen to what the end consumer has to say and work hard to correct issues.........Ipol

:cool: hey ho AC23 is installed and running :mrgreen: will have to wait for the viewer update though the download just re-installs the 1.7.3.0 version for the moment patience is a virtue which is just as well its probably the only virtue I have got..... :lol:

be glad of it , at last Lukas doing some Support :lol:

Dod not even answer emails :cry:

Check the Dropbox links above for those who have download problems with Lukas website.

Sent from my Galaxy Note

Well I have no idea how I arrived but eventually after several days trying the viewer 1.7.5.0 version is finally installed more by luck than technical knowledge the firmware had updated several days ago will test the results tomorrow I am not using the car today at least the full car registration works fine now just need to check the km trip total the previous set up was showing 1Km for every 100 metres travelled also to see if there is any improvement in the video quality etc. Thanks lucas at least you are striving to make improvements.Whilst clicking on several Korean words on the lukas homepage I came across a members log in also a page that lists all the accessories and prices albeit for their Korean clients which is something I had requested to see on green-sum,s site in english of course.....one can live in hopes......Ipol

I find videos oversharpened using the default sharpness setting so I dialed it down one step. White balance is also better during the day, no unnecessary color shifting. The most telling, I think, is the improved video quality at night -- cleaner and less yellow cast.

Hi swordfish well the version 1.7.5.0 viewer seems to be giving problems having got back from a quick drive round the town......the good news is that on checking the Lukas site there is a version 1.7.6.0 we are off into calais this afternoon so hopefully the issues with the previous version will have been resolved I will post the response to that when I play back the journey this evening...The firmware remains the same though AC23 so its just the new version viewer to install.... I must be doing something right mine installed straight away. :D Ipol

Ipol said:
Hi swordfish well the version 1.7.5.0 viewer seems to be giving problems having got back from a quick drive round the town......the good news is that on checking the Lukas site there is a version 1.7.6.0 we are off into calais this afternoon so hopefully the issues with the previous version will have been resolved I will post the response to that when I play back the journey this evening...The firmware remains the same though AC23 so its just the new version viewer to install.... I must be doing something right mine installed straight away. :D Ipol
Looks like the English version of AC23 firmware is out.

Back