looking for battery and rear mounting suggestions

phil demfey

Reaction score
Country
United States
I am looking for some recommendations on dash cams. Currently have wheel witness dash in front that works fine.
I am looking for a battery pack that will run the cam in while parked. something that can handle AZ heat. any suggestions

2nd, looking to get a 2nd cam to run on my back window. Looking for for a way to mount it since my window in the back goes up and down and it use frequently. suggestions on alternative place to mount a rear facing cam on toyota 4 runner.

I am looking for some recommendations on dash cams. Currently have wheel witness dash in front that works fine.
I am looking for a battery pack that will run the cam in while parked. something that can handle AZ heat. any suggestions

2nd, looking to get a 2nd cam to run on my back window. Looking for for a way to mount it since my window in the back goes up and down and it use frequently. suggestions on alternative place to mount a rear facing cam on toyota 4 runner.

The best solution for a Toyota 4 Runner rear camera install would be to mount a camera on the headliner facing out the top of the rear window but not touching it. This may require a DIY solution depending upon the way your headliner is installed so that you have a solid and secure mounting surface for the camera you choose.

Back