Lukas does not power up

jsl262

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have tried different power sources in my vehicle. Suddenly stopped working. Any suggestions?

Can you use a power supply inside your home? You don't say much about your "power sources" in your vehicle. Are you sure they're live? Have you used a volt meter to test the connections and verify they're connected right?

Mine just done the same thing, it powered up but didn't seem to be working so I turned it off and it didn't say shutting down just went off then wouldn't power back up again.

Strange I contacted the dealer and they replied promptly asking various questions about the problem and when I tried the camera again it seems to be working now very strange.

I've just got an LK 7900 ACE and have occasionally had the same issue. only had it for 4 days now, but one time it just stopped recording while I was driving, and the other time it just wouldn't boot up until I turned the car off and back on again.

I'll see if this is a recurring thing or if it may have been a loose connection but it's a bit disconcerting to see others having the same issue.

My Lk-7500 have shut town 2 times, both due to bad connection in the 12 V outlet of my car, or rather the 12 V extension i have lying ratteling around in my glove compartment.
I have glued ( doubel sides tape ) things in place and since then my lukas have had 0 faliures.

Back