Memory Cards for SG9665GC ( 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, 200GB )

200GB Lexar 633x MicroSDXC can record 26h 21min before it starts overwriting.

SG9665GC FW: SG20160628.V2 ( v22 )

200GB Lexar MicroSDXC (2).jpg

200GB Lexar MicroSDXC (3).jpg

200GB Lexar MicroSDXC (4).jpg

I have been eying those 633X 200 Gb Lexars too, but so far i cant do anything else but put them on the to get list.

i went to compare shipping prices between Amazon and Pier28 and on Pier28 it stated that they were out of stock on the 32GB SD cards. Since Amazon would be shipping from Pier28 is this going to be the case when I place my order with them as well?

I believe it works the other way around. Amazon stocks and ships on behalf of Pier28. So essentially 2 different inventory stock for Pier28.

I believe it works the other way around. Amazon stocks and ships on behalf of Pier28. So essentially 2 different inventory stock for Pier28.
Ok thats what i was thinking at first since it says sold by Pier28 but fulfilled by Amazon but then I started 2nd fuessing and yeah .... I ordered it anyway some time last night should arrive soon

Thanks for the reply

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Ok thats what i was thinking at first since it says sold by Pier28 but fulfilled by Amazon but then I started 2nd fuessing and yeah .... I ordered it anyway some time last night should arrive soon

Thanks for the reply

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
@Pier28 ships very fast, and service and support is great as well!

Hi All,

Just wondering if the people that are using the SanDisk 200GB cards are still finding them reliable?

I need to replace the suspected faulty Sony cards I am using but the SanDisk 200GB cards seem quite cost effective currently. @niko has advised the Transcend 400x series cards are a good stable choice but the 200GB SanDisk is only slightly more expensive than a 128GB Transcend.

Thanks all for any advice.

Hi All,

Just wondering if the people that are using the SanDisk 200GB cards are still finding them reliable?

I need to replace the suspected faulty Sony cards I am using but the SanDisk 200GB cards seem quite cost effective currently. Niko has advised the Transcend 400x series cards are a good stable choice but the 200GB SanDisk is only slightly more expensive than a 128GB Transcend.

Thanks all for any advice.

Yes no reported problems all year so far.

The black Sandisk cards with red text such as the 200gb cards seem to be very stable.

The Grey / red Sandisk cards should be avoided though.

Yes no reported problems all year so far.

The black Sandisk cards with red text such as the 200gb cards seem to be very stable.

The Grey / red Sandisk cards should be avoided though.

I love this forum. Speedy replies all the time.

Thanks @Street Guardian USA this is what I want to hear. What brand cards do you guys supply with SG's as a preferred brand?

I'm going to order one of the 256gb Samsung cards and will report if it works. (Green or Red?)

I'd avoid the Red/Grey Sandisk Ultra model though since those have always been ones to avoid in any size.

5119659a7bb8b032d3cea13f8568d487.jpg

85b84f5d170cab1f56c79bee8d9a6175.jpg

cards that cost more than the cams.

cards that cost more than the cams.

I have plenty of customers that will pay for maximum storage. Prices will come down quick as always.

I have a 256GB Samsung Plus card on order (2 day prime) and will put it though rigorous testing asap.

Last edited:
wouldn't want to lose one if it springs out the cam across the dash and down a small gap.

I would love to add a 128 Gb of those Samsung pro + cards to my collection, will have to see what my wallet will allow for in the new year.
Will probable soon pick up a 64 Gb card of the popular 633x lexar cards, they have come up at a nice low price in B&M stores here.

Back