My ability to predict law breaking...

Rajagra

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dash Cam
Mini0806
... is starting to get spooky:

(OK, I saw another bus doing the same thing a few days ago. ;) )

That traffic light says U turns are allowed - have to admit I've not seen that before!

hehe yeah i was like WTF ??? here busses only turn around at ther 2 end points, and i do think thats only after a short cofee brak to the driver in the little shed thats normally there.

Here the ending station for line 4 in the Aarhus subburb of Frydenlund
https://www.google.dk/maps/@56.1716922,10.1722938,3a,75y,324.82h,88.09t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sVDz9Lox7qHVSQXwty4udGw!2e0!6s//geo3.ggpht.com/cbk?panoid=VDz9Lox7qHVSQXwty4udGw&output=thumbnail&cb_client=maps_sv.tactile.gps&thumb=2&w=203&h=100&yaw=102.66496&pitch=0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=da

Okay looking closer i now see the bus say line 13 :eek: just proof its true its been a couple of decades at least since i last time rode a bus, but when i was a kid i use to take line 4 fron there and then ride it 2-3-4 km down the my school in Møllevangen.

Last edited:
I've never seen a sign like that before either but I would interpret it to mean U turns permitted for buses.

That traffic light says U turns are allowed - have to admit I've not seen that before!
So it does. How weird. Technically that means buses in that lane are ONLY allowed to do U-turns, when that light turns green!

Is the bus allowed to go straight on once the main lights turn green? The U lights turned red suggesting that maybe he couldn't :confused:

I would be in trouble with a light like that, don't think my car would make the U in one go!

end of his route I guess
I'd usually end up getting on that bus to go forwards three stops without realising it was about to do a U turn and end up back two places. Did similar the other day and went for a walk at a local reservoir and what should have been a 4 mile walk turned into a 17 mile one. Was trying to keep myself busy while my shoulder is knackered and ended up being hardly able to walk for two weeks!!

The bus drivers I know go here at the end of their route :)

taking-a-break-to-have-a-.jpg

Surprised they're in a state to drive a bus some days!

Last edited:
Back