My T130 stops recording out of nowhere...then restarts.

Try a Samsung Pro Endurance. That's what worked for me. No SanDisk extreme or whatever cards worked.
I will give this a shot, thanks

You said you have tried 2 different cards.
You could try another brand but the cards you are using i believe is approved.

You may already know this but, I've found sometimes you can resolve this problem by doing a hard reset.
To do that you need to push the little hole it has.
Yeah I thought the SanDisk Max Endurance was the best card to use with Viofo cams other than their own cards
1 card was brand new, the other card was previously used in a A119 V3 which never had a single issue
Yep did a hard reset too with the pin hole

I will give this a shot, thanks

Yeah I thought the SanDisk Max Endurance was the best card to use with Viofo cams other than their own cards
1 card was brand new, the other card was previously used in a A119 V3 which never had a single issue
I'd also like to add that it's been running perfectly fine ever since I changed the card over a month ago.

I also had this. A 128GB memory card, which worked in A119V3 on all MODs with an increased bitrate, did not want to work in T130.

I have ordered the 256gb Samsung Pro Endurance and will see if this resolves the problem.
What is the recommended process with new cards? Do you take it out straight from the package and insert and format via dash cam?
Or use SD formatter tool first with an H2testw and then insert to dash cam?

I have ordered the 256gb Samsung Pro Endurance and will see if this resolves the problem.
What is the recommended process with new cards? Do you take it out straight from the package and insert and format via dash cam?
You can use a formatting tool but I just used the dashcam.

I pre-format the memory card with guiformat2

Attachments

• guiformat2.zip
    31.5 KB · Views: 0
What is the recommended process with new cards?
I verify the speed and capacity of the card using both H2testw and CrystalDiskMark and if everything checks out format in camera.

Back