jsl262

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm interested in purchasing a video cam and I discovered a website Fox offer. Answered my inquiry quickly. I am deciding between Eeyelog EHD60 Ambarella A5S30 Full HD Car Video Recorder $161.90 (out of stock) and Eeyelog HDW001 Full HD Ambarella A5S30 Car DVR Recorder with GPS.$159.90 Customer support told me difference was CPL on out of stock video cam. Price difference is $2.00. Which is best deal? Any suggestions greatly welcome. Thanks in advance. john

billknow said:
The manufacture worried others will copy their new EHD60, so they don't provide EHD60 to china reseller.

Thanks for niko work, you can find more info from below link:

http://dashcamtalk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1460

I think it a silly to "worry" by manufacturer. Same way as BlackVue worried about they DR500GW not being copied or hacked and made silly marketing decisions. Ha-haa, it took very short time when Russians hacked and improved bitrate.
So copy or no copy, - thats only a matter of time. As I posted in my EHD60 topic, there are at least 2 biggest Russian retailors ( with they own brand ) who already have agreement with Eeyelog to produce them those dash cameras. Every one from China who wants to copy they products, they can buy first sample from Russia and then start making copies anyway.

My advice to Eeyelog would be not to worry about copying by stopping sales in China and this way losing profits, but invest some more money and time in to marketing and this way delivering info to customers about they products being better then other who trying to copy them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back