Powerucc Panorama S

@niko what mean "none" in length clip menu? maybe endless video clip?

I believe so. Once the camera shuts down it'll close off that file and start a new one when it starts up again.

I believe so. Once the camera shuts down it'll close off that file and start a new one when it starts up again.
but if i'm will drive 1 hour. size of video will approx 6GB. Fat32 have a limitation in 4,7GB file size.

but if i'm will drive 1 hour. size of video will approx 6GB. Fat32 have a limitation in 4,7GB file size.

new files will be created every 5 minutes, or less if that's what you set up via the menu. making each file very roughly around 500mb max.

david

Hello ! Could the Pano S playback the video on its display ? Thank you

Thank you Chad. Only disavantage of Pano would be for me the fisheye effect . What could I do in order to minimise this ? Any software ?

Thank you Chad. Only disavantage of Pano would be for me the fisheye effect . What could I do in order to minimise this ? Any software ?

Fishe-eye effect: you mean too wide FOV or bent / curved side buildings, trees, lamp posts, right ?

Hello Niko ! As I have written before on this forum ,thanks to your profesionalism,I am determined to buy a PanoS . I have waiting mini 0803,but it seems not to match my expectations.I already have a Mobius,witch is an excelent camera ,but I use it on my son bicicle and my drona. I am unpleased by the ,,curved '' aspect of anything wich is tall (smaller things are not affected as much) on the edges of the video .I think this is due to the angle of the lens . I suppose that I can't do anything ,,physically " ( I think only lens replacement ). Maybe a software filter of the video? Thank you very much for your help to us all !

Hello Niko ! As I have written before on this forum ,thanks to your profesionalism,I am determined to buy a PanoS . I have waiting mini 0803,but it seems not to match my expectations.I already have a Mobius,witch is an excelent camera ,but I use it on my son bicicle and my drona. I am unpleased by the ,,curved '' aspect of anything wich is tall (smaller things are not affected as much) on the edges of the video .I think this is due to the angle of the lens . I suppose that I can't do anything ,,physically " ( I think only lens replacement ). Maybe a software filter of the video? Thank you very much for your help to us all !

It is normal to have curves on the sides of image with most earlier and present dashcams and the bigger FOV, - the more fish-eye effect. As a soft-excuse I would say "we are not shooting a Holliwood movie here", - most important is how good it reads essential details and reliability.

The only exeption comes with new gen dashcams based on Ambarella A7 cpu. A7 has so called de-warping ability, but its not always a rule that "all" A7 have dewarp. Its all comes to firmware.

Last edited:
This may seem like silly question/request to most, but is there any option in the menus to turn off the data overlay at the top and/or bottom (which has date/time/gps/etc data), or is this an option that could be added to future versions of the firmware? I did some basic exploring of the device and owners manual, as well as a few searches on the forums here and didn't see any mention of it.

This may seem like silly question/request to most, but is there any option in the menus to turn off the data overlay at the top and/or bottom (which has date/time/gps/etc data), or is this an option that could be added to future versions of the firmware? I did some basic exploring of the device and owners manual, as well as a few searches on the forums here and didn't see any mention of it.

At the moment you can not turn off data any overlay, maybe in some stage developer will have this option. In regards of gps data, - you can just pull out gps antenna plug and data will not be recorded.

Thanks for the clarification. Do you know if there be an option to switch from km/h to mph in the future?

Thanks for the clarification. Do you know if there be an option to switch from km/h to mph in the future?

Yes, this is one of priorities on developers to-do list for future firmware.

I agree that we need a future menu option to turn off embedded hard OSD so we can have a clean video recording if so desired. The GPS time/date data is still saved regardless and OSD can be re-added via registratorviewer. (In the location and font of your choosing)

Well, my CPL for the finevue finally arrived. It works great on the pano. Fits just fine, does great on glare. BUT, does nothing for the clarity of passing license plates. I still don't know why @alexsoll has such a clear picture. Mine is no where near that. Licence plates are still blurry, even going 10 miles an hour. Kinda disappointed...

Well, my CPL for the finevue finally arrived. It works great on the pano. Fits just fine, does great on glare. BUT, does nothing for the clarity of passing license plates. I still don't know why @alexsoll has such a clear picture. Mine is no where near that. Licence plates are still blurry, even going 10 miles an hour. Kinda disappointed...
with cpl license plates can be read a little worse, but the overall picture is much better
screenshots, I gave earlier - - without cpl filter

My Panorama S keep changing the time down 1 hr every day. I set up the region and the time and saved next morning it down in 1 hr example: real time 9:35 it will go to 8:35.

My Panorama S keep changing the time down 1 hr every day. I set up the region and the time and saved next morning it down in 1 hr example: real time 9:35 it will go to 8:35.

Hello, I was told that Daylight Savings Time is not yet implemented in the menu as an option. It should be fixed in a future firmware update. Until then, set your time zone 1 zone over to compensate for GPS auto-time.

Back